Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
T
I'm very sorry I disrespected my mother like that.<P>It was done in rage...<P>This is hard on all of us, not just her.<P>I suffer as well...<P>I love her VERY much...<P>- Michael

M
M
Gemini can you post and verify that this is your child? I don't want to attack him if he is and is just in pain, however if it is someone else try to be an imposter I hope that is revealed and whoever it is is banned.

G
gemini1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Dear Catnip and Marital,<BR>I have to go to work now. Yes, tonk is my son. We haven't even been to court yet and an arguement was started over allowing ow to use our last name.<BR>I'll write more later.<BR>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

Z
Z
Tonk,<P>I'm glad you realize that you and your family are going through a very stressful time. I can't even fanthom what my children will say when they figure out where babies come from and what went on in our marriage. But I do have the hope that the loving relationship that my husband and I have now will show them that people make mistakes and even betray one another, but there is true forgiveness if both parties are committed to loving one another. That is the greatest lesson that I can hope my children learn from this whole fiasco. <P>My hats off to you for being a loving son who is man enough to admit he made a mistake and ask for forgiveness from his mother. And knowing how your mother loves you unconditionally, I am confident she has given you that forgiveness.<P><BR>Gem, I look forward to hearing from you soon. I miss you.<P>Z.<P>------------------<BR>Zebra Baby ...<P>Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Z
Z
sorry, double post.<p>[This message has been edited by zebrababy (edited August 01, 2001).]

D
D
Gadzooks.<P>I have a question here. Is your church a large one where it wouldn't be expected that the folks putting together the newsletter would recognize that something was screwy about this? Because if it's a small one, where the fact that the OC's father as listed is married to someone else should leap out at the newsletter editors, it would seem to me that you would have a pain and suffering claim against the church. All the OW can do is submit a birth announcement, but it's the CHURCH that made it public knowledge. Have you at least gotten an apology from these people?<P>Sheesh. And a church is supposed to be a place of comfort.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 101 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
peppa, RP4280, Philip Pitre, ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg
71,872 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught?
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 08:59 PM
Depression
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 11:19 AM
Separated/Dating
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:58 PM
Child activities
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:56 PM
Loss of libido/Sexual Attraction
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:10 AM
Involucrar o no a la familia por apoyo
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:09 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,607
Posts2,323,424
Members71,872
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation