Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#830996 07/13/04 09:26 PM
T
T
Robel and Painter,

I did some searching and found one of my FIRST posts! This was VERY early in our recovery, but past the point you are both at. The link is:

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=35;t=000346#000002

I hope that this worked, and I will check it.

****You can also do a search with my H's member number to see any of his posts. He posted as Sailorman59. At the end of the above thread****

<small>[ July 13, 2004, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: tigger4jdt ]</small>

#830997 07/14/04 08:36 AM
D
D
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> The love comes easily, if they are willing to let it. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It does come so very easily. Take it from me, Robel. I've two OC in my life - I can't imagine my world without them now.

- Kimmy

#830998 07/17/04 01:39 AM
P
P
Tigger, and others,

Thanx for what U wrote to robel, It's was exactly what I think she needs to hear...(does that count?)

Nausea is setting in and she's getting more depressed. I'll do what I can when I'm home, but I need you guys to keep building her up. (can I ask that?)

I do love her so much!

#830999 07/18/04 12:43 AM
T
T
Painter and Robel,

Well, I had typed up this awesome reply, and then had to go to another site, and forgot to save it! What I want to say to you both is that during this time is the hardest for both of you! I can still remember my fears of Sailorman leaving me because of the P! He also had a hard time "getting into" the P as well.

My suggestions to you both are to fulfill each other's EN's as much as possible during this time. For you, Painter, what would help Robel during her times of nausea? How can you support her when you see the fear/anger/frustration for what she's done, show up in her eyes?

For you, Robel, I know that this time is the hardest right now. But, you need to get past that uncertainty, and work with Painter and be willing to accept his love and forgiveness! The faster you can do this, and the more you can show him you've done this, the easier it will be for the both of you.

Keep up your unitied front against any who would try to seperate you both! Show the world(whether it be xom, family, friends) that you are together and will remain together as one! In our situation, it was quite obvious what had happened to many neighbors, but we stood together as one, and dared any to cross us! You know what, I survived many stares, and snide looks, and we came out the winners in the whole situation.

My email address is still posted for you if you need it, Robel! I am more than willing to help in any way possible! Keep us updated, and post as often as you can!

Tigger

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 528 guests, and 137 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation