Tigger your message really HIT home.<P>I believe my H has suffered from depression for a very long time. He had a car accident in May of 1999, and had a slight head traums. He has undergone many brain wave tests, and was diagnosted with ADD. His A started in January of 2000..I look back at some of his behavior before the accident, and wonder if he isn't bi-polar. He has a tendency of addictin. He needs a high to feel good about himself. And that is what the ow is giving him right now. And she lives in Germany. He flew over for another four day visit and is now on his way back. I am so sick and tired of the lies and decet. We are living apart, and I don't know what lies he will tell me when H gets home. But now I know why h wanted his own place, H now has the freedom of calling her and emailing her. what is so funny, when H first started conversing with her, H told all lies to her. Our son emailed her in July while H was there, and poured his heart out to her, regarding his behavior. He is on depressant pills, but refused to see a counselor.....He likes the highs....When things don't go H way, H becomes very angry, and blames everyone or everybody else. He is also very manipulative...knows just how to get to me.<P>I have surrendered everything to God...Every ounce of me is in the Lords hands...I have set boundaries, and will stick to them. The first time H went to Germany, I forgave him and begged him to come back. Now, I have decided to stop enabling his addiction. And with God's help I will. If my marriage does not work out, I know God has something better for me. I trust him fully. Surrender is the key here, deliberatly, definately, and voluntarly. I have a counseling session with Harley Thursday am, I am anxious to see what he says. I have never spoken with him.<P>God Bless, read Rm 12....<P>