Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
OP Offline
P
Here goes: [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] At what age were you able to regularly "get there", and quickly at that, through either manual stimulation or intercourse? <P>Without going into great detail, it seems unlikely, from my own experience as well as what I have read, that a 23 year old could achieve orgasm every time, in a matter of minutes, even through intercourse alone. Whew! I'm having a hard time believing that my H, though he is truly wonderful, knew just what the ow needed (even from the start, when they barely knew each other), just the right buttons to push, to get her there every time, and in a matter of minutes. <P>OK, experts--opinions?<P>------------------<BR>"Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." 1 Corinthians 13:7<p>[This message has been edited by Persevering (edited October 10, 2000).]

J
J
I'm no expert, but if she started young, like 14 or 15, she would already have several years experience. Also, this is the information age, with everything you can get on TV, the net, and reading material there are plenty of places to get tips. She may have had a good teacher. My question is why would she want to in a matter of minutes, intercourse alone??? Sounds convenient, but boring.

C
C
31 for me.<P>I say she's faking it. Everytime and just with intercourse?!?!?! PLEASE!

K
K
I started masturbating early...maybe 13 or so, and have always been able to have an O easily & quickly on my own. When I first had sex at 17, I had one. Generally, I have one every time I have sex (yes, with intercourse alone) unless I am just too tired to want to.<P>Kathi<P>PS--I think it has less to do with the man's ability to get her there than it does with her own...I know exactly how & where to, uhm, grind or push to hit the right spots, and I've always been blessed with a fairly high sex drive.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by kam6318 (edited October 10, 2000).]

P
OP Offline
P
I'll interject a note here: H was apparently "more" than she was used to and he actually hurt her. Would you be able to if you were in pain?

J
J
Just the wife reporting in from new home, we brought a load of stuff over last night, and of course I HAD to plug this in first thing! First, this isn't embarassing, I am getting really good at talking about this stuff here. DOUBTFUL. Highly doubtful if fact I would be willing to say HE{{ NO. I have been married 8 years to a very skilled, very sensitive (at least in this dept.), well put together, handsome fella, and even when all the emotional stuff has been in tune (and conditions perfect) intercourse alone doesn't do it all the time. Women aren't put together to get there from intercourse alone. It happens of course - but the female nerve endings that help ya get there are bundled in a neat little package we like to call the button. Getting gory now - from what I understand the O comes from the stimulation of this little bundle either from friction caused by the in out stuff or from direct (but not too direct thanks) stimulation. I first read your question before it was edited and response posted and there was no mention of the ow in it so I am not being biased against her. I thought you were talking about you. Hubby says the OW said she got there fast every time including the first which was right after they met (hello, let's f) but he now thinks she was faking. Our OW was a young thing like yours too. Faked. Betcha. It is really easy to fake one, ashamed to say it because I have done it loads of times. It gets the OW to where she wants to be though. By making him feel like he da man she is boosting up that ego and reeling him in. Compare and contrast me and our OW here. Her - oh baby oh baby you are the best. Me - over to the left, ok, now faster, now do the other thing, yeah, ok, well now lower, ok, think it will work, mmmmm, oops, baby whimpered, start all over, faster, slower, harder, softer, let's whip out the batteries for added help, 13 minutes later.... SO who would you rather do it with? I have never had a problem in the O department (before the A) and was able to get there regularly at about 18 although I was usually alone [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] IMHO she is a big ole faker just like ours was. That's ok though. I know I got mine, and hopefully she never had the pleasure with my husband that I had last night (OH LA LA).

J
J
OK, a little more. <BR>Kathi - is it a matter of moments though? I gotta party with you dear, SEND ME YOUR SECRETS!!!<BR>I bet Kathi is pretty assertive, and wiggles alot. I wonder if your hubby would tell you if OW wiggled like a wild woman. If she did maybe it is possible, but then again I still think that she was probably faking.<BR>As for the hurting stuff (again so familiar). In a cute little 23 year old voice imagine this - Oh baby you are huge, that thing is a monster, it's gonna hurt, I never had anyone so big, be gentile with me, oh don't put it in all the way, I'm not used to anything so amazing. Again, betting it is just another ego trip.

H
H
Personally I believe she was probably faking it and trying to boost his ego. In my case, my husband claims he liked sex with the OW because she did have one most times they had intercourse and even had one one time while giving him a blow job. YEAH RIGHT! We had this talk right after he told me about the affair and I tried my hardest to get him to see that she was faking it (why wouldn't she... she gave him what he wanted, boosted his ego and had that connection with him). My husband had told her that I rarely had one during intercourse (which has changed)..so why wouldn't she fake one each time so that she could be one better than me? The lying slut would do anything to hang on to him. He got very defensive while I was pointing out to him the "facts" of the situation (she wouldn't lie, would she??) so I finally just let it drop. However...if you think about it logically.. from what I have read women have affairs for emotional reasons and men have them for the sex..so in order for the sluts to keep our husbands interested they have to fake it and act like the sex was the best they ever had. What person would keep going back to someone who didn't respond or who was to difficult. <P>With all that being said...I say the OW in your case (and I mine) is lying just like always.

K
K
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I bet Kathi is pretty assertive, and wiggles alot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, quite true. I expend A LOT of energy during sex. Like I said, he can't "give it" to me...I have to actively grind, bump, thrust & wiggle it so that contact is in just the right spots. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>However, he's never objected...

D
D
Uhhhh...I'm told I was sent to nursery school at age 2-1/2, in diapers, because I was having "too much fun" with, well, shall we say "auto-eroticism" (though obviously I didn't know it at the time.<P>My teddybear was my partner of choice in those days, so I'm told.

J
J
Now that sex is the only thing on my mind, here is what I surfed up from one of the oxygen sites.......... <BR>"Since most women need direct clitoral stimulation to orgasm, and it's very difficult to get direct clitoral stimulation during intercourse, most women do NOT have orgasms through intercourse alone. Manual or oral stimulation of the clitoris is most usually a prerequisite for climax. (Think about it -- could you imagine a man having an orgasm without directly touching his penis? It's possible, but certainly a rare occurrence!)"<BR>Here is the home page for the O site <A HREF="http://www.thriveonline.com/sex/orgasm/orgasm.what.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.thriveonline.com/sex/orgasm/orgasm.what.html</A> <BR>Kathi - you wiggle girl!<BR>Dazed - WOO HOO, you sound like my little one.<p>[This message has been edited by justthewife (edited October 10, 2000).]

J
J
I think I need a cigarette now. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Or maybe a cold shower.

J
J
Last time, I promise (until I have more to say of course). Joe, get thee to a shower, fast. Unless of course your wife is there with you. Then by all means......<BR>Found another interesting site - <A HREF="http://www.thriveonline.com/sex/experts/drgardos/drgardos.orgasm.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.thriveonline.com/sex/experts/drgardos/drgardos.orgasm.html</A> <BR>This fella answers the age old ?'s re: SEX. Did y'all know that only 25% of women always O during sex, and most can't from intercourse alone? Kathi is one hellova woman. Note to self: wiggle wiggle wiggle.

D
D
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by justthewife:<BR><B><BR>It is really easy to fake one</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Then what are those contractions?<P>

J
J
Faking it is easy enough. With me, the contractions are much less with a penis inside. If the man isn't sensitive enough to notice these it is easy enough to fake. A famous trick to get past a more sensitve fella would be to pretend to climax at the same time he is. With me I can even fake the contractions. Just squeeze him a few times, moan a bit, and Voila! The kegel muscles are the ones that contract during orgasm, and you can practice using them - to demonstrate, one, two, three. See? It takes alot of practice to do that, but it isn't just for nefarious means, it helps us gals that are busy having babies, and is good for controling the sneeze leakage that women sometimes experience after having a baby or when they start to gracefully age. Hope I answered your ?.

J
J
More than I ever cared to know ....<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

R
R
Since I was 26 I have been easily lead to O.<P>I have never had a prob in that area ... as a matter of fact sometimes it happens oh too quickly.<P>As far as an O being only associated with clitoral stimulation, I believe there are two types of O. I know I experience two types .... and most of times in the same .. um .. session? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Jo<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited October 10, 2000).]

B
B
Glad we're anonymous. Age 3, for me. Manual stimulation. Age 17, with a boyfriend (dry hump). 30's, intercourse alone, every time, and multiples, all night and into the wee hours, with a lover who unceremoniously dumped me by not returning a call one day. To this day I cannot tell you if his technique was any good! I was overwhelmed with lust for the guy. (Other than sex, we had nothing in common.) With H, manual, and intercourse, but never 100%. As time went on, 100% became 5%, and now there's no contact at all, ever. His choice. <P>IMHO, the OW is probably faking it. She probably does "love" your H, but I agree with the other ladies here. And some of you are pretty humorous! This post will have me chuckling to myself today.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Belle, Domestic Goddess

C
C
Joe in Tx.<BR>Light one up for me too.<P>This thread is embarassing! Answer to the question... I have always had a keen orgasmic sensitivity. Orgasm was always easy to achieve through intercourse and manual stimulation. I guess about 17 would be the age I noticed the ability was there through intercourse, this would have been with my pre-H. Always the best, loved it!!!<BR>(30 years).<BR>I really have a difficult time now though... I wonder if I will ever get it back, I miss it so much and it is such hard work, I sometimes don't even care if it comes back. Too tiring!, but I keep trying. If that faceless person would just not pop into my head everytime, I think it would come back.<P>Kathi...that wiggling thing!!! Had to laugh... Reminded me of the description my H gave about OW. He CLAIMS, he never could get emotionally close enough to her to have a rigid erection(like he gets with me)...it was always semi to soft (DO YOU BELIEVE THIS?) but, she would want it and take it anyway. She didn't need much just a little bit inside of her to come, or she would get on top and wiggle like crazy to get off. <P>I guess I need to try this wiggly stuff! Only thing is, I don't want to do anything that she did... I don't think I'll ever be on top again. Never liked that much anyway, it goes to deep!!! Can't believe I'm saying this stuff...<P>I think I'll call my H to come home or take a cold shower with Joe Tex. Any ideas out there would be greatly appreciated.<P>Cathy (Cathy with a C, not a wiggly K)

B
B
First to answer the OP, I started having sex at a real early age, like 10. Not my idea. I started to do some self exploration at about 13, it worked for me. I never really liked sex that much until I was 18 and met my first H. He is the first man who ever made me orgasm. I married him two months later. Mike knows what he is doing when it comes to sex too. I think a lot of it depends on the man being willing and able to learn how to please their partner, that usually take a little time. <P>Now<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dogbert:<BR><B> [QUOTE]<BR>Then what are those contractions? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Most women can clench and unclendch the muscles in the vigina. I can, it makes *things* interesting ! And it does help the man to believe you have reached the big O even if you haven't. While I do reach that point 99% of the time, there have been a few times over the years especially when I was on Zoloft , when it was just easier to go with the flow and fake it than to work that hard. Thank heavens I'm on serazone now !<BR><P>------------------<BR>Deb<P>Hepatitis C, Please educate yourself ! <A HREF="http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In" TARGET=_blank>http://www.hepatitis-central.com/<P>In</A> memory of a very dear friend <A HREF="http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp" TARGET=_blank>http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/wally.adp</A>

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 565 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation