Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Lu Offline
L
HI there,<P> I think I'm addicted too!!....I'm here every day and I have to say it has saved my santity. Been here 2yrs....yikes, has it really been 2yrs? ...LU

A
A
I'm coming out of lurkdom to answer your question. <BR>I am here 1 or 2 times a day. I very rarely post. <P>I'm an INTJ with an emphasis on "I".

X
X
Here's a rare post from me.....HI YA'LL

L
L
count me amonst the addicted.<P>I am here most AM before I go to work then again in the evening.<P>I'm planing a 10 day trip and wonder how I will survrive without MB.<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Lora

M
M
What the heck!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm over at the D/D board on an extremely regular basis. But I always check in here to see what's going on. <P>Yes, I'm an addict. And have been since December 26, 1999! LOL LOL <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

G
G
Been here since March 1999. I lurk almost everyday...occasionally reply...rarely post.

B
B
When I first came to MB it was at very bad time in my life and I posted very often, After a year I find myself only needing to stop by MP one or twice a week to check on how everyone is doing and to help the newbies. I thank everyone who is and has been here because we are all part of the healing that is to be found here. <P>Faye

S
S
I am for sure usually here at least once a day. I resolved a few times to stay away, but haven't accomplished many days of that. Except of course vacation time when I can't get on the computer.<P>I reply to posts here and there as they jump out at me, and they are usually too long. Just have a lot to say when it comes to me. LOL Usually I just try to lurk...just not successful all the time. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I don't start very many threads anymore. My goal at this time is to try and encourage and give back, since I got so much from this site.<P>I have been coming here a little over two years, and will be a card carrying member two years on May 5, 2001. <P>I have a feeling for me to ever totally withdraw myself from this site, I will have to attend a MB anonymous group. Anyone starting one? Not that I am ready for that at this point, just checking for future reference. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Love you all, and praying for total success for all. Even if the WS stays in the fog and you have no choice but to move on in your lives...I know you'll be successful as the wonderful giving people you all are.<P>Hugs,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited March 16, 2001).]

I
I
I'm pretty new here - have been lurking approx 6 weeks. Oh how I wish I had a computer 18 months ago (D/day) - this place is a god send for us betrayed. I have at least learnt that I'm not the only one on this awful rollercoaster suffering more than I could believe ever possible. I thought I was going totally crazy and would end up in a loony bin but you MB guys/gals have made me see that I'm quite 'normal'and thinking normal irrational things in this situation. Thank you all and God bless.

W
W
I found this site about 2 weeks ago. Dday was 6 1/2 months ago. I wish also,that I had found this sooner. I too felt as though I were the only one with these thoughts and feelings and you guys have helped me so much.<BR>Clarity?, My H read your "Baby Lift my fog" thread and has now felt compelled to post himself. You HELPED him, and me, Thank You. I think he finally realized that his fog lasted longer than he thought. And that it's normal, for how we went through this. Just Thanks to you all

B
B
Every single day, more than once a day. Yep, I'm addicted, but I can either be addicted to MB, or be a basket case w/out it.<P>And to all of you old timers who still come around to help us, thank you. . here's to hoping I'm one of you someday!<P>Don't think I'll ever stop comming here now that I found it, no matter what happens!

H
H
Once a week to couple times a day depending on the day, workload and insomnia.

C
C
I found this place a year ago (Thank God). I was on here all day every day for a while. Now I just show up each a.m. for a few minutes. I miss most weekends.<P>cleo

J
J
Group,<P>I'm here several times a week...sometimes several times a day. I have posted a little bit. It IS helpful to read what's happening with others.<P>John<P><BR>

C
C
Hi Folks<P>Been coming here from February this year. Not a long time, I guess, but I feel I've made friends here - friends to keep - until the computer goes out of business!!<P>I've found great help here during a short bout of suspicion about a possible OW, but now my H and I are fine and closer than ever. <P>Even if we never go through something like that again, I will always keep visiting to see how others are doing and comfort & maybe offer advice.<P>Keep this site alive and well!<P>GOD BLESS!!!<P>------------------<BR>CPL

C
C
Wounded,<P>Thanks for telling me I helped you and your husband. It's nice to feel a little bit like a useful person again. I'm still ticking off hours on my withdrawal chart. We're getting there. Best of luck to you both.

W
W
Everyday since 6 Nov 1999<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR><P>May the roads rise to meet you,<BR>May the winds always be at your back,<BR>May the sun shine warm upon your face,<BR>The rains fall soft upon your fields,<BR>And until we meet again,<BR>May god hold you<BR>In the hollow of his hand.

M
M
OK OK...<P>my name is Mercy and I am an MB addict!!! LOLOL<P>sorry.... not funny bu ti am here still and post occassionally.<P>I lurk and post, lurk mostly<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] hehehee<BR>mercy

K
K
Hi, I lurk a lot. Must be insomnia [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

C
C
I'm here 1 to 2 times a day and 4 or 5 times over the weekend. Haven't posted much in recent months as I've met someone new. STBXW still in thick pea soup fog and is also in same over our daughter's emotional state. She extends denial when it pertains to our daughter as well.<P>Anyway, I come to see mostly when those in trouble with their marriage finally find out about OP (LOL).<P>Rick37: haven't seen ya much buddy, sounds like you got a selfish one there too.<p>[This message has been edited by catamount82 (edited March 18, 2001).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 963 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation