Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
N
N
Nipple **ON** the Corona bottle -- OH!! I thought it was Corona ON the NIPPLE!!!!!<P>That explains so much, like why guys in the neighborhood always followed me around asking for a drink...<P>

T
T
<B>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</B>

R
R
LMAO!!! I thought the same thing, Sheryl!

M
OP Offline
M
Dylan!!!!<P>Super big hugs to ya!!! I can't believe what they have done to me... sniff... sniff... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Terri, sex toys? WHAT DID I MISS?<P>Oh, and did I mention that spandex is my favorite color? YUMMY!!!<P>Corona and nipples? Is that before or after the salt and lime/lemon? or am I thinking of something diff? hehe. Me bad!!!

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by professorg:<BR><B>I found the pixie dust she left behind. I told her The Card Fairie that I would not divulge her identity.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Puh-lease tell us? Pretty please? If you cannot tell us, please let us know who else knows and can tell us? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

K
K
I need to know!! DO you realize I just came home and instead of do waht any sane person does - like get comfortable, think about dinner, help the kids with homework, say hi to hubby... I ran into the computer instead!!!!! Thisis really bad on my family life LOL<BR>NO, really, I stoped to check the kids homework and kissed hubby but got him to cook dinner [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>WHo is the Card Fairy!!! I know it is a woman. I know that much from comments in other posts quite some times ago.<BR>And I seem to recall something about dogs, that's how she was found out by someone. SO if someone remembers something about dogs, try checking in that direction.<BR>No tell me I'm a nice girl for remembering such important things LOL on the other hand, who knows how mixed up I am , it's been a hard year, and it just started.<BR>As for spandex and nipples.. now I know the things you guys get into when I"m not here supervising you kids LOL - Other way of putting is... how come I always miss all the fun ???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Hugs to all<BR>Let's get this mystery solved.<BR>OH wassy!!!! Please please, since my last crash can't get you.. please e-mail me to my arkaf adress, doyou still have it written down somewhere?<P>I would place my bet, but we're on strike presently, so I"m on saving mode. HOw about a full credit as the most wonderful person in my web page for the whole world to see? NO, fame is not what you're looking for?<BR>Heartfelt thanks?<P>Come on... gives us a hint at least<P>Kat<BR><P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"

R
R
Hi Kat! We are pretty sad, aren't we? Well, yoru comment about the dogs just makes me know a little bit more firmly that it is Dawnetta, if memory serves me right. <P>Please, someone confirm this!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
OP Offline
M
Ok Kat,<P>I think I can help. You asked about anyone who knows about dogs, right?<P>They are the four legged furry things that go woof woof.<P>We are getting closer to figuring this out. I hope I helped.<P>Still the Idiot

M
M
Yep Yep, Yep!! Dawnetta has dogs!! Are we getting closer?? I think so!<P>Wow Tim!<P>You're a genius! You knew about the nipples, salt, lime and corona. Now you know about dogs! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
So, Mitzi is/was Dawnetta the Card Fairie? Do you know? More importantly, will you tell? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
OP Offline
M
Maybe it is Mitzi and she is trying to throw us off the trail. Nice try chick. I'm no stranger to pain. I was M... Twice...

J
J
Always thought it was Dawnette myself. But I have no proof.<P><BR>As for the Corona, well nipples or not it is good stuff.<P>JL

R
R
Thanks much, J.L.! Even though you have no proof, someone else thinking the same thing helps.<P>I haven't had a Corona in quite awhile. I'm thirsty!

M
M
I don't know who the Card Fairie is! I wish I did!! <P>I just thought that your idea about Dawnetta and the dogs could be right!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Tim,<P>The Card Fairie was here long before I was! Silly!<P>

M
OP Offline
M
Sorry Mitzi,<P>Only a guess. I just thought if we could all put our heads together we would have one big, um... never mind. Sorry, I'm a guy. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I like it, so sue me!!!

M
M
One big what?? I don't get it?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
OP Offline
M
Sorry Mitz,<P>You would enjoy it. How does a woman hold her liquor? By the ears!!!<P>What do you call a Tic Tac before oral sex?

M
M
Tim,<P>ROTFLMAO!!!<P>Ok, as for the second one....what??<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
OP Offline
M
This is naughty so hold your ears.<P> A pre [censored] a mint!!!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation