Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 867
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 867 |
I am glad you shared your story, XMAN/Bill. Very glad. So many people are oblivious to what an affair does to children. I know first hand--I have been married twice and have three children between the two. It's kinds a raw subject today, so I won't go into it. I have my bad days with it.<P>Sorry to change the subject of the thread--XMAN, what brings you here to MB? I have seen your posts here and there for a while.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 10,060
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 10,060 |
Bonnie, i hope you accept Xman's apology. We all gotta have thick skins around here.<P>Xman - wow - your Dad sounds like he had the heart my Dad has, although mine isn't rich and didn't have your's heartache. Really, really good men. I hope you and I can live up to their standards.<P>Hey, my son and I are ready to bait some hooks. Let us know at DCScandals@yahoo.com. Also, think about joining us for "Just Friends."<P>Dave (WAT)
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
255
guests, and
37
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|