Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Z
Z
^ bump

S
smw Offline
S
My heart breaks for you squirt and I send lots of hugs your way. I know this time has been tough for you as well and I wish I could talk with you. I will try to get a phone card as I don't have long distance right now, but KNOW this - I will be just as supportive of you in this process as I have been of Rev and of some other friends who are struggling right now in their M's. I am a listener, someone to bounce ideas around off of...nothing more.<p>I agree with a lot of what Redhat wrote. Look at the here and now and what you want for the future. Both he and Orchid do something that I do. They ask what are the kids getting from all of this? What are they learning? (I have asked Rev that and now I ask you. I don't want an answer for myself. It is just one for yourself. a reference point of sorts that I use to make decisons.) <p>I can't pretend to understand the life you have lived but you shared some of it with me in my classroom that evening (now everyone jokes that I need a black light [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] - if you have forgotten email me privately okay - LOL) Some of the things you put in your original post here, some things not here, along with only stories us moms can share. I hope to be up that way for a conference in Feb if the new admin approves - I will let you know and maybe we can do lunch [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I better get my grading done but email me anytime...I promise a quick response (with a day or 2)<p>[ January 22, 2002: Message edited by: smw ]</p>

H
H
I would research and look into info on sexual addiction, I do think you are dealing with this monster. There are support groups out there, and I would advise finding one... search on the internet... HUGs to you, be strong, and take care of you.. do not trust him until he gets HELP.. for now.. detach and take care of you, and do what you need to make more money and secure yourslef in life without him if necessary.. he could kill you with a sexual disease. HUGS, honey

R
R
bump

S
smw Offline
S
bump<p>Gotta love this snow. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Heard you didn't get any [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img]

S
smw Offline
S
Hi squirt, <p>I have been thinking of you. Headed to the b-ball game tonight but wanted to ask you to read zzorweb's comments to rev on page 13 of his. While I know Rev probably didn't care for her comments, I think there is probably some truth there. It seemed very insightful.<p>Gotta run. Still no word from the boss if he is going to okay that conference for me in SCB yet, but I will let you know. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I will be at the school tomorrow getting ready for my audit on Monday. You take care and give the boys a hug. <hugs>
smw

S
smw Offline
S
I don't know if you still are checking in here but wanted to say hi and let you know I am keeping you in my prayers.<p>The workshop fell thru for me so I have no clue when I will be that direction but I will let you know.<p>From Rev's post things sound better. Please write. I don't get online a great deal these days but I do check my mail.<p>smw (T)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 502 guests, and 40 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation