Marriage Builders
Posted By: MovingForward our Wedding Anniv. today, feeling down - 09/08/02 10:18 PM
Today is our 12th wedding anniversary and we will be separated 2 years on Sept. 11. I didnt remember it was our anniversary until I was sitting in church today. And would you believe that in the morning I picked out a dress that I dont wear too often, it is a dress that my H bought for me on our engagement. What a co-incidence or is it? I am in Plan B right now which is difficult but I am trying. I must say that I have lost hope for our M. He is still with the OW. One good thing happened today. My H asked to come over to the house to pick up the table saw and when my children came running to me, they told me they went to church today. This is the first time ever that my H has went to church by himself. Maybe there is hope but I do not feel it. Please pray however the holy spirit leads you. Thankyou and God bless. Kim....
Rejoice. If your husband is going back to church-he is beginning to search for what is missing in his life. He is in a place now where he will let God work. You are fighting a battle-and on the winning side. I was led to a website that has helped me get strength and support. www.marriagehealing.org. Don't give up. I am
so proud of your persistance and committment to this. I will pray for you. God Bless.
Thank you for your prayers Kellidiane. I know God can change people and sometimes I feel it would take a miracle to change my husband. I know I will find peace whether he comes home or not. I just take each day, one at a time with God's help.
God bless, Kim
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums