Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Today is our 12th wedding anniversary and we will be separated 2 years on Sept. 11. I didnt remember it was our anniversary until I was sitting in church today. And would you believe that in the morning I picked out a dress that I dont wear too often, it is a dress that my H bought for me on our engagement. What a co-incidence or is it? I am in Plan B right now which is difficult but I am trying. I must say that I have lost hope for our M. He is still with the OW. One good thing happened today. My H asked to come over to the house to pick up the table saw and when my children came running to me, they told me they went to church today. This is the first time ever that my H has went to church by himself. Maybe there is hope but I do not feel it. Please pray however the holy spirit leads you. Thankyou and God bless. Kim....

K
K
Rejoice. If your husband is going back to church-he is beginning to search for what is missing in his life. He is in a place now where he will let God work. You are fighting a battle-and on the winning side. I was led to a website that has helped me get strength and support. www.marriagehealing.org. Don't give up. I am
so proud of your persistance and committment to this. I will pray for you. God Bless.

M
OP Offline
M
Thank you for your prayers Kellidiane. I know God can change people and sometimes I feel it would take a miracle to change my husband. I know I will find peace whether he comes home or not. I just take each day, one at a time with God's help.
God bless, Kim

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,027 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation