Marriage Builders
Posted By: newly Prayer Request - 10/31/02 05:33 PM
Friends,
Please keep my family in your prayers tomorrow.
Our Case Management Conference is scheduled for 1:30 pm on Friday, November 1st. This is the seventh scheduled date – all prior dates have been postponed. My lawyer has stated that we probably would not get custody resolved on that day. He seems to understand what I want regarding custody. He's just hoping to get the holidays and taxes resolved on Friday.
He said the two lawyers go in to meet with the judge and describe their cases. He said based on his discussions with Ed's lawyer, he is a gentleman. I just hope that makes him reasonable. I was hoping to get custody resolved this Friday, however, we are far apart at this point. He will only consider 50/50 custody, and with the new information regarding his family, I’m still not comfortable with overnights in that household. My original proposal was 57/43% custody, but I’m backing off that now given current information. He has never been a 50/50 father.
However, keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers on Friday. I'd really like to move on with my life. I have two wonderful daughters from this marriage and they are the best part of my world and I thank God for bringing them into my life.
Posted By: LUVBUG Re: Prayer Request - 10/31/02 10:05 PM
Praying for your family: for God's will to be done.
© Marriage Builders® Forums