Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#342158 10/31/02 12:33 PM
N
newly Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Friends,
Please keep my family in your prayers tomorrow.
Our Case Management Conference is scheduled for 1:30 pm on Friday, November 1st. This is the seventh scheduled date – all prior dates have been postponed. My lawyer has stated that we probably would not get custody resolved on that day. He seems to understand what I want regarding custody. He's just hoping to get the holidays and taxes resolved on Friday.
He said the two lawyers go in to meet with the judge and describe their cases. He said based on his discussions with Ed's lawyer, he is a gentleman. I just hope that makes him reasonable. I was hoping to get custody resolved this Friday, however, we are far apart at this point. He will only consider 50/50 custody, and with the new information regarding his family, I’m still not comfortable with overnights in that household. My original proposal was 57/43% custody, but I’m backing off that now given current information. He has never been a 50/50 father.
However, keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers on Friday. I'd really like to move on with my life. I have two wonderful daughters from this marriage and they are the best part of my world and I thank God for bringing them into my life.

#342159 10/31/02 05:05 PM
L
L
Praying for your family: for God's will to be done.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 756 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
daveamec, janyline, Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya
71,833 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation