Marriage Builders
Posted By: Resilient Snort ! - 04/06/08 02:55 AM
Charles and Camilla ... well, ya'll can read for yourselves.

CLICK HERE
Posted By: believer Re: Snort ! - 04/06/08 03:21 AM
LOL, what is the old saying? When an affair partner marries the MM, she creates a job opening (for new affair partner).

Their marriage was built on the sorrow of many other people. Sounds like they won't be part of the less than 3% that make it 5 years.
Posted By: bigkahuna Re: Snort ! - 04/06/08 07:29 AM
What a shame.

NOT

That pair deserve each other and whatever misery that brings.
Posted By: LAsunshinegirl Re: Snort ! - 04/06/08 07:48 AM
Nasty homewrecking heifer!!
Posted By: Trix Re: Snort ! - 04/06/08 11:55 AM
Not that Charles was any saint.
Posted By: Resilient Re: Snort ! - 04/06/08 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by believer
LOL, what is the old saying? When an affair partner marries the MM, she creates a job opening (for new affair partner).

Their marriage was built on the sorrow of many other people. Sounds like they won't be part of the less than 3% that make it 5 years.

So many on both sides were hurt by these two. Now predictably, their adultery-based marriage is failing. And I'm sure they still don't GET IT.

Posted By: mimi_here Re: Snort ! - 04/06/08 05:48 PM
OMG, I can't get pass snickering over that "PURPLE OUTFIT"...GAG..
Posted By: mimi_here Re: Snort ! - 04/06/08 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by LAsunshinegirl
Nasty homewrecking heifer!!

This is HILARIOUS!!

This should win A MB PRIZE for OW descriptor!!

grin
Posted By: cinderella Re: Snort ! - 04/06/08 07:31 PM
Should we create a new acronym?
Posted By: mlhbisme Re: Snort ! - 04/06/08 11:34 PM
I just don't freakin get it...

Diana, God rest her soul, was so beautiful. And so kind hearted. Maybe a few french fries short of a happy meal at times... but come on, Camilla? There's no comparison! Charles, wtf?!

*shaking head in disbelief*

mlhb
Posted By: Charynne Re: Snort ! - 04/06/08 11:50 PM
It is a huge mistake to believe that anything published in the Daily Mail is the literal truth.

It's also a huge mistake to compare the lives of these people, who were manipulated into marriages that were essentially business transactions, to our own lives and our own relationships.

Posted By: mimi_here Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by Charynne
It is a huge mistake to believe that anything published in the Daily Mail is the literal truth.

It's also a huge mistake to compare the lives of these people, who were manipulated into marriages that were essentially business transactions, to our own lives and our own relationships.

BUT IT'S FUN!!

Who says WE weren't manipulated into marriages..business transactions...

I COULD be a FAMOUS PERSON...

Well, I actually AM a FAMOUS PERSON to MY CHILDREN, at least...

Really..JUST KIDDING..don't take me SERIOUS today...
Posted By: bigkahuna Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 12:18 AM

Indeed. I'm sure he lay back and thought of England.

Really it's no wonder none of them have any balls when they allow themselves to be railroaded into marrying.

Doesn't absolve them of responsibility for their actions though.
Posted By: Resilient Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 12:27 AM
I will never believe that title, fame, wealth or stature is an excuse for poor moral behavior (adultery). Nor are they exempt from the consequences, as we see here.
Posted By: mimi_here Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 12:43 AM
Originally Posted by Resilient
I will never believe that title, fame, wealth or stature is an excuse for poor moral behavior (adultery). Nor are they exempt from the consequences, as we see here.

AGREED!!
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 12:53 AM

Makes NO difference whatsoever...Adultery is adultery...Wrong is ALWAYS wrong...There is NO gray area there...NONE...

Mrs. W
Posted By: mimi_here Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 12:57 AM
And they put themselves out there in public view, for the WORLD to see, it's PART of their JOB.

They SHOULD be providing a good MORAL example rather than maintaining that sick, dysfunctional legacy...

Henry VIII is his great, great, great, great or something grandfather, correct?
Posted By: mlhbisme Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 01:16 AM
Henry the VIII is actually not a direct bloodline to the current royal family. His line ended when Elizbeth died since none of his children had children. BUT, it is well believed that he fathered Mary Boleyn's 2 children that she had at court while his mistress (you know, Anne's sister). In that case, Elizabeth the 2nd, the current queen, would be a descendant of Elizabeth the 1st. Mary's 2 children she had at court both married and had bushels of kids!

There, now you all know I have a nerdy side that LOVES history. Yes, I do watch the History channel too...

As far as Charles and Diana... Well, we are not in ancient times any longer. Marriages are not arranged anymore like they used to be. As long as they are not marrying a commoner, it is all good. Diana came from an acceptable family and was a virgin at marriage. They weren't arranged. Although I believe Charles did have some pressure on him to get married. He is, after all, next in line to the throne and needed some sons. Camilla, even if she had been divorced at that time, would not have fit the bill.

I always liked Andrew. He was the best looking of all of them. blush

mlhb
Posted By: bigkahuna Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 01:22 AM
I guess that would depend on your definition of arranged.

Andrew - the playboy prince. That would have been a worse disaster than Charles.
Posted By: keepitreal Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 01:26 AM
Hasn't it been pretty well documented that Charles and Diana both cheated?? Pretty bad all the way around!
Posted By: bigkahuna Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 01:33 AM
Yes they both cheated.

Charles just with Camilla (that we know of)

Diana's seen more ceilings than Michaelangelo.
Posted By: LAsunshinegirl Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 03:21 AM
I doubt Chuck will ever be King. His momma is gonna hold onto that crown til her dying breath. I'm sure William will become King. The Arch Bishop of Canterbury who does all the ascensions to the throne has said he would not bless Charles to become King since he is divorced. I think that's how they put it. It was on BBC America News one night long ago.

Posted By: bigkahuna Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 04:16 AM
If only.

But Chucky was green lighted for the throne and he made sure him marrying his affair partner would not jeopardise that.

Ever since his affairage, they have been working overtime on her "image" so she can stand along side him as his consort I believe the term is.

I really hope that it will spur Australia into becoming a republic when he is crowned.

Of course, there is always the possibility his mother will outlive him.
Posted By: mimi_here Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 04:38 AM
I wouldn't think that those OUTFITS help her IMAGE...that PEACOCK HAT and that PURPLE SCARF DRESS..YUCK..She needs a STYLIST...
Posted By: Resilient Re: Snort ! - 04/07/08 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by mimi_here
I wouldn't think that those OUTFITS help her IMAGE...that PEACOCK HAT and that PURPLE SCARF DRESS..YUCK..She needs a STYLIST...

Mims,

You completely crack me up! laugh

© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums