Marriage Builders
Wow. As you all know, my ex and I are divorced and he wants to get back to me. But I'm done with him.

The fly in the ointment has been that the OW is still my neighbor - the affair ended after almost 3 and a half years and she moved back in with her ex-husband. So I have to see her everyday driving by.

So anyway, her ex drove by tonight and stopped to talk to me. He has just come back from Dubai and was glad to see me. He met lots of women there - the youngest 21. He is 42. And right now, he has a visitor from Australia who is 30. Seems lots of women there were interested in him (he's a cutie).

So, right before he came home, he told the OW that she needed to move out, he is done with her. And she moved out yesterday.

I know I shouldn't gloat. But the woman had it made. She didn't have to work and her husband had 3 jobs so she could stay home.
Then he was fighting in Iraq and she cheated.

Gloating feels so good.
Darn....some people have all the luck crazy

I wish my OW would get what's coming to her. I'd be one happy camper dance2
Jojo - This stuff takes way more time than we would like. I really thought that this day would never come.
Originally Posted by believer
(he's a cutie).

No. It's the Harley. Girls always go for bikers.
So, right before he came home, he told the OW that she needed to move out, he is done with her. And she moved out yesterday

Good, serves her right
rotflmao
hurray hurray

What goes around... I guess she didn't even say g'bye, eh? stickout

Hope the door hit her HARD on the [censored] on the way out.
A youtube video of him tossing her would just make this thread!
Recently saw a glimpse of my own karma bus regarding OM a short time ago.

Kind of restores your faith that there is justice for those willing to be patient.

All Blessings,
Jerry
I feel so happy for HIM! He came back from Iraq to no wife, no job, and he was really down. I always told him he would do just fine - he has lots of good qualities. So anyway, he has his self-confidence back. I get to meet the Australian chick today.
Gloating feels so good.

B,

What have you done for yourself today?????...... wink wink

Sending lots of warm, fuzzy thoughts your way today....Something tells me that you are going to LOVE the new woman..... rotflmao

not2fun
Wow. As you all know, my ex and I are divorced and he wants to get back to me. But I'm done with him.

"done" is putting it mildly smile

The fly in the ointment has been that the OW is still my neighbor - the affair ended after almost 3 and a half years and she moved back in with her ex-husband. So I have to see her everyday driving by.

I had forgotten they were X spouses.
Do you think he allowed his X to move back in (in part) to make life easier and less complicated for their teenage daughter? Maybe he had a timetable in mind? Something akin to : "I'll just have to put up with XW until I can be home more and DD is 16 years old with a drivers license." ? ... ? I'm just speculating ....

So anyway, her ex drove by tonight and stopped to talk to me. He has just come back from Dubai and was glad to see me. He met lots of women there - the youngest 21. He is 42. And right now, he has a visitor from Australia who is 30. Seems lots of women there were interested in him (he's a cutie).

So, right before he came home, he told the OW that she needed to move out, he is done with her. And she moved out yesterday.

Where is their DD? Do you know?

Maybe OW is calling and chatting up your XH again !!!!!!!! :RollieEyes: (prolly not .... he's broke, right?)

I know I shouldn't gloat. But the woman had it made. She didn't have to work and her husband had 3 jobs so she could stay home.
Then he was fighting in Iraq and she cheated.

Gloating feels so good.
dance2

Oh, the daughter is 17 now and still with dad. She will graduate early - this spring and is going to college. Dad struggled, but did a good job.

OW may be living with my ex - I don't know, or care. It just all turned out so well. Both of the adulterers are miserable.

The OW's ex has the home, the Harley, his daughter and his confidence back. I have my home and my gentleman caller. What a happy day!
Here's wishing for you the best that life has to offer.... YOU DESERVE IT!!!!
B I told Aussie you had a nice man in your life now and he told me to tell you ........

About bloody time .........

:RollieEyes: kiss
Oh, AW, I'm so glad he is okay! Still praying for him and your family still in harm's way.
Thank you B that means so much to us. He is doing well and is very up beat. We worry about our son though. Liz's husband will be home Monday. God has been good to us.

many hugs

AW
Oh, thank God! I have been very worried about Liz and her hubby. I was afraid he would have to stay.

Your daughter is so sweet - kept us up to date through this scary stuff. And in great detail.
dance2

I bet she went running back to your Ex. Sounds like they make a good pair puke

Thank God for the Karma bus so happy for you. Really don't care to know what the Karma bus has done to OM in my sitch, just happy to know Wife chose me and he can rot in Hell.
So, how is everything going for you now?
Well, I invited the happy couple over for a barbecue last night and got to meet the Aussie chick. She is very beautiful, and accomplished. I take it that this may be a long relationship. She is planning to stay and tour around the states.

She is just 30, and makes the OW look like an OLD HAG. LOL, I'm loving it, since the OW is 18 years younger than I.

And while we were enjoying dinner, the OW drove by. She was moving out more of her stuff. Apparently she did meet the new girlfriend. Gosh, I would have loved to be there.
So is he divorced from OW or what? I'm just curious. I can't remember from back when.

Charlotte
Yes, he divorced her. Then when the affair ended, he let her move back home. And actually I thought they were doing well. So I missed a couple of chapters.

But his self confidence came back big time when he was stationed in Dubai. He found out lots of women were interested in him. He really is hot, a good man, and hard worker. He will make some deserving woman a good husband.

He is just like so many men here on MB who didn't ask for problems, but overcame them.
Yes, he divorced her. Then when the affair ended, he let her move back home. And actually I thought they were doing well. So I missed a couple of chapters.

But his self confidence came back big time when he was stationed in Dubai. He found out lots of women were interested in him. He really is hot, a good man, and hard worker. He will make some deserving woman a good husband.

He is just like so many men here on MB who didn't ask for problems, but overcame them.

Yeah, I hear that!

Oh, ladykiller, eh?

rotflmao
Wow, Believer,

Time... Certainly ones friend and the others enemy.

It just seems like it's my enemy or when I stop feeling sorry for me, I am avoiding learning to take care of myself.

I'm happy for you and the OW ex. He truly deserves happiness that is given and blessed by G-d.

Yeah Charlotte, a lady killer that has come into his own.

And he does it all - fights for our country, cooks, took care of his daughter alone for 4 years. Just an all around good guy.
This thread absolutely makes me giggle with delight.

Hee-Hee!

WH2LE
hurray
Good for him!!! Good for you!!!

I'd hope the same for my OW's H, but then I get sad for their young child. Since the OW in your sitch abandoned their daughter (real nice), it's different. She so deserves it and the daughter I'm guessing is totally supportive of her dad.
"Snort" I'd bet she is still wondering why all of this bad stuff is happening to her.

Who
I'm not familiar with your sitch since I'm fairly new around here, but I just wanted to say hurray I bet you feel a lot better!

My FWH's OW moved to the Galveston area JUST before hurricane Ike hit...how's that for karma?! grin Plus I got in touch with her current BF and exposed her for the piece of garbage she is. I feel more at peace now than I have since before d-day, and I bet you feel the same way.
Once in a while, things go right! hurray
This thread makes me smile. grin
The saga continues. I have no idea where the OW is living. I might check with my ex to see if she is over there, but really, WHO CARES?

The OW was over at her ex's again tonight. Maybe seeing her daughter, which is nice. But while she was living with my ex, she only saw her daughter for about 15 minutes every month or so.

I think she is checking on her ex and his new squeeze. Wonder what the Aussie chick thinks of the ex coming over all of the time?
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums