Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
So, how is everything going for you now?

B
OP Offline
B
Well, I invited the happy couple over for a barbecue last night and got to meet the Aussie chick. She is very beautiful, and accomplished. I take it that this may be a long relationship. She is planning to stay and tour around the states.

She is just 30, and makes the OW look like an OLD HAG. LOL, I'm loving it, since the OW is 18 years younger than I.

And while we were enjoying dinner, the OW drove by. She was moving out more of her stuff. Apparently she did meet the new girlfriend. Gosh, I would have loved to be there.

D
D
So is he divorced from OW or what? I'm just curious. I can't remember from back when.

Charlotte

B
OP Offline
B
Yes, he divorced her. Then when the affair ended, he let her move back home. And actually I thought they were doing well. So I missed a couple of chapters.

But his self confidence came back big time when he was stationed in Dubai. He found out lots of women were interested in him. He really is hot, a good man, and hard worker. He will make some deserving woman a good husband.

He is just like so many men here on MB who didn't ask for problems, but overcame them.

D
D
Originally Posted by believer
Yes, he divorced her. Then when the affair ended, he let her move back home. And actually I thought they were doing well. So I missed a couple of chapters.

But his self confidence came back big time when he was stationed in Dubai. He found out lots of women were interested in him. He really is hot, a good man, and hard worker. He will make some deserving woman a good husband.

He is just like so many men here on MB who didn't ask for problems, but overcame them.

Yeah, I hear that!

Oh, ladykiller, eh?

rotflmao

Q
Q
Wow, Believer,

Time... Certainly ones friend and the others enemy.

It just seems like it's my enemy or when I stop feeling sorry for me, I am avoiding learning to take care of myself.

I'm happy for you and the OW ex. He truly deserves happiness that is given and blessed by G-d.

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
B
OP Offline
B
Yeah Charlotte, a lady killer that has come into his own.

And he does it all - fights for our country, cooks, took care of his daughter alone for 4 years. Just an all around good guy.

W
W
This thread absolutely makes me giggle with delight.

Hee-Hee!

WH2LE

WH2LE

BS(Me)-57
FWH-54
Married-5/26/2001(2nd for me, 1st for him)
DS-30
DD-27
D-Day-05/31/2007
L
L
hurray

BS(me) 40
WH 40
D-day 10/03/2007
***Recovering and growing wiser and stronger.***
I was divorced 10/08/2008.

G
G
Good for him!!! Good for you!!!

I'd hope the same for my OW's H, but then I get sad for their young child. Since the OW in your sitch abandoned their daughter (real nice), it's different. She so deserves it and the daughter I'm guessing is totally supportive of her dad.

Multiple DDay's 11/07-2/08
EA/PA 11/06-2/08
NC 2/08, Recovering

FWH 41
BS(me) 37
2 kids
W
W
"Snort" I'd bet she is still wondering why all of this bad stuff is happening to her.

Who

I am the BW,
He is the FWH
D-Day: 12/02/03

Recovered
B
B
I'm not familiar with your sitch since I'm fairly new around here, but I just wanted to say hurray I bet you feel a lot better!

My FWH's OW moved to the Galveston area JUST before hurricane Ike hit...how's that for karma?! grin Plus I got in touch with her current BF and exposed her for the piece of garbage she is. I feel more at peace now than I have since before d-day, and I bet you feel the same way.

Last edited by broken_soul; 10/01/08 10:47 AM.

Me(bw/fww) 39
recovering with amazing fwh/bh 36
DS 7
DS 4

His
EA Oct '07 - 7/2/08 (d-day)
NC 7/4/08

Hers
EA/RA 6/'09-3/'10
NC 3/17/10

K
K
Once in a while, things go right! hurray

Enacting life's lessons into positive change... .
B
B
This thread makes me smile. grin

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
B
OP Offline
B
The saga continues. I have no idea where the OW is living. I might check with my ex to see if she is over there, but really, WHO CARES?

The OW was over at her ex's again tonight. Maybe seeing her daughter, which is nice. But while she was living with my ex, she only saw her daughter for about 15 minutes every month or so.

I think she is checking on her ex and his new squeeze. Wonder what the Aussie chick thinks of the ex coming over all of the time?

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation