Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
Wow. As you all know, my ex and I are divorced and he wants to get back to me. But I'm done with him.

The fly in the ointment has been that the OW is still my neighbor - the affair ended after almost 3 and a half years and she moved back in with her ex-husband. So I have to see her everyday driving by.

So anyway, her ex drove by tonight and stopped to talk to me. He has just come back from Dubai and was glad to see me. He met lots of women there - the youngest 21. He is 42. And right now, he has a visitor from Australia who is 30. Seems lots of women there were interested in him (he's a cutie).

So, right before he came home, he told the OW that she needed to move out, he is done with her. And she moved out yesterday.

I know I shouldn't gloat. But the woman had it made. She didn't have to work and her husband had 3 jobs so she could stay home.
Then he was fighting in Iraq and she cheated.

Gloating feels so good.

J
J
Darn....some people have all the luck crazy

I wish my OW would get what's coming to her. I'd be one happy camper dance2

Me46
FWH42
Married 19 yrs
EA 4/07 - 4/08
(Confirmed by polygraph that it had not gone PA)
Dday1 4/13/08
Dday2 8/8/08
S26
S16
D10
Trying to Recover
B
OP Offline
B
Jojo - This stuff takes way more time than we would like. I really thought that this day would never come.

G
G
Originally Posted by believer
(he's a cutie).

No. It's the Harley. Girls always go for bikers.

L
L
So, right before he came home, he told the OW that she needed to move out, he is done with her. And she moved out yesterday

Good, serves her right

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
J
J
rotflmao
hurray hurray

What goes around... I guess she didn't even say g'bye, eh? stickout

me - 47 tired
H - 39 cool
married 2001
DS 8a think
DS 8b :crosseyedcrazy:
(Why is DS7b now a blockhead???)
(Ack! Now he's not even a blockhead, just a word! That's no fun!)
L
L
Hope the door hit her HARD on the [censored] on the way out.

Recovered marriage, recovering self, life gets better everyday laugh
P
P
A youtube video of him tossing her would just make this thread!

I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.
S
S
Recently saw a glimpse of my own karma bus regarding OM a short time ago.

Kind of restores your faith that there is justice for those willing to be patient.

All Blessings,
Jerry

B
OP Offline
B
I feel so happy for HIM! He came back from Iraq to no wife, no job, and he was really down. I always told him he would do just fine - he has lots of good qualities. So anyway, he has his self-confidence back. I get to meet the Australian chick today.

N
N
Gloating feels so good.

B,

What have you done for yourself today?????...... wink wink

Sending lots of warm, fuzzy thoughts your way today....Something tells me that you are going to LOVE the new woman..... rotflmao

not2fun

Last edited by not2fun; 09/27/08 10:37 AM.
P
P
Wow. As you all know, my ex and I are divorced and he wants to get back to me. But I'm done with him.

"done" is putting it mildly smile

The fly in the ointment has been that the OW is still my neighbor - the affair ended after almost 3 and a half years and she moved back in with her ex-husband. So I have to see her everyday driving by.

I had forgotten they were X spouses.
Do you think he allowed his X to move back in (in part) to make life easier and less complicated for their teenage daughter? Maybe he had a timetable in mind? Something akin to : "I'll just have to put up with XW until I can be home more and DD is 16 years old with a drivers license." ? ... ? I'm just speculating ....

So anyway, her ex drove by tonight and stopped to talk to me. He has just come back from Dubai and was glad to see me. He met lots of women there - the youngest 21. He is 42. And right now, he has a visitor from Australia who is 30. Seems lots of women there were interested in him (he's a cutie).

So, right before he came home, he told the OW that she needed to move out, he is done with her. And she moved out yesterday.

Where is their DD? Do you know?

Maybe OW is calling and chatting up your XH again !!!!!!!! :RollieEyes: (prolly not .... he's broke, right?)

I know I shouldn't gloat. But the woman had it made. She didn't have to work and her husband had 3 jobs so she could stay home.
Then he was fighting in Iraq and she cheated.

Gloating feels so good.
dance2

B
OP Offline
B
Oh, the daughter is 17 now and still with dad. She will graduate early - this spring and is going to college. Dad struggled, but did a good job.

OW may be living with my ex - I don't know, or care. It just all turned out so well. Both of the adulterers are miserable.

The OW's ex has the home, the Harley, his daughter and his confidence back. I have my home and my gentleman caller. What a happy day!

J
J
Here's wishing for you the best that life has to offer.... YOU DESERVE IT!!!!

Me46
FWH42
Married 19 yrs
EA 4/07 - 4/08
(Confirmed by polygraph that it had not gone PA)
Dday1 4/13/08
Dday2 8/8/08
S26
S16
D10
Trying to Recover
A
A
B I told Aussie you had a nice man in your life now and he told me to tell you ........

About bloody time .........

:RollieEyes: kiss

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

B
OP Offline
B
Oh, AW, I'm so glad he is okay! Still praying for him and your family still in harm's way.

A
A
Thank you B that means so much to us. He is doing well and is very up beat. We worry about our son though. Liz's husband will be home Monday. God has been good to us.

many hugs

AW

Life may feel as if you are constantly getting kicked on a daily basis, living is about picking yourself up each day and going on and on and on regardless.

B
OP Offline
B
Oh, thank God! I have been very worried about Liz and her hubby. I was afraid he would have to stay.

Your daughter is so sweet - kept us up to date through this scary stuff. And in great detail.

C
C
dance2

I bet she went running back to your Ex. Sounds like they make a good pair puke

BS - me 56
XWH - 57

12/25/06 - Dday - WH promised NC. Plan A in effect. Thought we were in recovery.

6-3-07 - Dday#2 Found out NC never took place and A never ended. Found MB NC promised again, but WH would not write NC letter.

9/07 - Dday #3. Still lying and sneaking around. Plan B implemented
WH wants nothing to do with me

Divorced as of 12/09 after 36 years
J
J
Thank God for the Karma bus so happy for you. Really don't care to know what the Karma bus has done to OM in my sitch, just happy to know Wife chose me and he can rot in Hell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 1,169 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation