Marriage Builders
Posted By: Dealan-de GBCB - 05/08/09 06:20 PM
Another "goodbye cruel board post."

Ugh.

I gave this advice to another poster yesterday. It needs to be said again today:

>You are in the process of turning me off of this site, a site where I thought I could turn to in search for something good.

You're looking for a REASON to quit before you've even started. Again, man up. If you REALLY want to make your life work, you'll not blame our WORDS and make some positive changes in your life.

Don't dress up a bunch of bullsh*t on here and tell us it's chocolate. We've been fed bs so much that our ninja powers enable us to shoot it down before you even hit send.

Talk to us when you actually DO something to save your marriage. Words don't work with us.
Posted By: princessmeggy Re: GBCB - 05/08/09 06:42 PM
Yeppers. Same BS different day.
Posted By: karmasrose Re: GBCB - 05/08/09 07:10 PM
But don't you dare call them on it or a bunch of other people will railroad you and say you are being hurtful. smirk
Posted By: armymama Re: GBCB - 05/08/09 07:11 PM
The last thing a WS wants to do is the most important thing he/she needs to do.... look in the mirror and see exactly WHO is there.

AM
Posted By: karmasrose Re: GBCB - 05/08/09 07:15 PM
It's happened to me several times, to the point I'm wondering if I should even bother.

I get tired of beating my head against the wall hoping people will get off their butts and actually DO something if they want to be back with their spouse so badly.
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: GBCB - 05/08/09 07:21 PM
Hon...

Remember when you were so scared and you just KNEW your situation was "speshul..."?

Sometimes someone just HAS to keep doing what their doing on THEIR time...not on ours.

Doesn't matter that we've all BTDT...until they realize that the ONLY thing they haven't tried is the advice they get here...and once they do that one last thing...wa-la! All the lights come on in their cabazas and DING, DING, DING...holy-bat-do-dee...WE WERE RIGHT and they wish they'd done it sooner.

We all have to learn this on OUR timeline...no one else's will do.
Posted By: 3natalie3 Re: GBCB - 05/09/09 01:03 AM
Wow, good for you. You guys really showed him who's boss around here!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums