Marriage Builders
Posted By: carol14 felt like i met you guys last night - 01/21/01 04:49 AM
hi,<BR> Last night I went to the first of an 8 week seminar called "Coping with Divorce"<BR>After the speaker, we were broke up into small support groups for dicussion, we all had our own stories, and I felt like I could see all of you. They go out after the meeting sometimes so I hope to meet some new friends. It was about 50% men and 50% women. I hope to share with you what I learn. I am starting to heal, and my h hasn't even moved out yet, but I am ready to end this perpetual funeral. <BR> I am going to Hawaii alone next week..........I have a new job that I really like. But I still cried so hard I couldn't breathe, when I opened a box of decorations from my wedding cake, my mother accidently sent to my daughter with some other cake decorating stuff. I threw it across the room, in front of my children and ran upstairs to cry. This is soooo hard on all of us, I know you guys know and understand.<BR>thanks
Posted By: rjs Re: felt like i met you guys last night - 01/21/01 04:56 AM
Carol what do you mean H hasnt moved out yet. That must be really hard on you.<P>I am please to hear you have a support group and you are off to Hawaii on your own. Good on you. Enjoy your time away.<P>Little things will set off the sad times every now and again. It is OK to cry<P>Be strong we are here for you
Posted By: cinderella Re: felt like i met you guys last night - 01/22/01 03:14 PM
I have some understanding of how you feel. It was four months from the time my x filed until he moved out. There's nothing like living with the enemy when you had no idea...<P>I know this is a tough time. The seminar is a really good idea. I wish I'd done it sooner.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums