Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
carol14 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
hi,<BR> Last night I went to the first of an 8 week seminar called "Coping with Divorce"<BR>After the speaker, we were broke up into small support groups for dicussion, we all had our own stories, and I felt like I could see all of you. They go out after the meeting sometimes so I hope to meet some new friends. It was about 50% men and 50% women. I hope to share with you what I learn. I am starting to heal, and my h hasn't even moved out yet, but I am ready to end this perpetual funeral. <BR> I am going to Hawaii alone next week..........I have a new job that I really like. But I still cried so hard I couldn't breathe, when I opened a box of decorations from my wedding cake, my mother accidently sent to my daughter with some other cake decorating stuff. I threw it across the room, in front of my children and ran upstairs to cry. This is soooo hard on all of us, I know you guys know and understand.<BR>thanks

R
rjs Offline
R
Carol what do you mean H hasnt moved out yet. That must be really hard on you.<P>I am please to hear you have a support group and you are off to Hawaii on your own. Good on you. Enjoy your time away.<P>Little things will set off the sad times every now and again. It is OK to cry<P>Be strong we are here for you

C
C
I have some understanding of how you feel. It was four months from the time my x filed until he moved out. There's nothing like living with the enemy when you had no idea...<P>I know this is a tough time. The seminar is a really good idea. I wish I'd done it sooner.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation