Marriage Builders
Posted By: FaithfulWifeCJ Games to Play When You Are Old - 03/23/01 03:40 PM
1. Sag, You're it<BR>2. Pin the toupee on the bald guy<BR>3. 20 questions shouted into your good ear.<BR>4. Kick the bucket<BR>5. Red Rover, Red Rover, the nurse says BEND OVER.<BR>6. Doc, Doc Goose<BR>7. Simon says something incoherent.<BR>8. Hide and go pee<BR>9. Spin the Bottle of Mylanta<BR>10. Musical recliners<P>OLD IS WHEN....Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.<BR>OLD IS WHEN....A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.<BR>OLD IS WHEN....You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.<BR>OLD IS WHEN....You're cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of the police.<BR>OLD IS WHEN...."Getting a little action" means you don't need to take any fiber today.<BR>OLD IS WHEN...."Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.<BR>"OLD" IS WHEN....AN "all nighter" means not getting up to pee!<P>OMG! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Did I say that?<P><BR>CJ<P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
Posted By: AgoodManInTexas Re: Games to Play When You Are Old - 03/23/01 04:23 PM
Look out FW is in another good mode. <P>Were in the world do you come up with this stuff? ;-)<P>
Posted By: FaithfulWifeCJ Re: Games to Play When You Are Old - 03/23/01 04:47 PM
I am fun, funny, goofy, silly and nearly forty...<P>I have to do SOMETHING to keep my mind alert! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>CJ<P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
Posted By: RWD Re: Games to Play When You Are Old - 03/23/01 07:20 PM
CJ,<BR>you should take your act on the road!!!<P>Bob<P>------------------<BR>"You can't always get what you want! But if you try real hard,you might just find, you get what you need!"<BR>Mick Jagger
Are you suggesting that NEARLY forty is old?!!! 8^)
Posted By: new_beginning Re: Games to Play When You Are Old - 03/23/01 08:41 PM
Sag, you're it? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Who brought the camera into the room while I was getting dressed? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Boy, I needed the laugh today!! Thanks!<P><P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<BR>(a bit worse for the wear, but hanging in there)<P><B>Life <I>is</I> difficult</B>.<BR><I>The Road Less Traveled</I><BR>~M. Scott Peck
Posted By: WilliamJ Re: Games to Play When You Are Old - 03/24/01 01:14 AM
<BR>Kick the Bucket!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Posted By: LittleCookie Re: Games to Play When You Are Old - 03/24/01 01:19 AM
CJ,<P>Thanks,those are just too funny!<P>You always know how to make us laugh!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums