Marriage Builders
Posted By: Jean36 A little rant - 02/23/10 01:50 AM
May I have this piece of cyber space to gripe for a minute?

Regarding my wayward sister...I get that she is probably having a hard time with her affair and divorce and all that goes with it. I know it must be hard giving up the large income her BH made and trying to suck him dry for alimony. It must be hard to have lost many friends since she was shlupping a neighbor's husband. And I know it is hard waking up next to some scum sucking OM and thinking "I gave up everything for this cheating POS?"

But... and I hate to play this card...but I have cancer! She has completely dismissed me like old junk mail. We were like best friends forever. I have always watched her kids, we talked almost every day. We were a nice extended family. I guess she thinks she is getting "credit" since she does ask my Mom how I am doing.

I feel like her problems are all of her own making and mine were just bad luck. I want more consideration that being discarded like she has done.

I recall how my exWH discarded me, didn't care about what seemed like big deals to me at the time. But now I am dealing with stage 3 cancer and that is a big deal. And another wayward has tossed me aside since I don't condone her affair.

%#$@&* , there, I feel better.

Thanks

Posted By: Scotland Re: A little rant - 02/23/10 01:57 AM
That's what we're here for laugh
Posted By: saynomore Re: A little rant - 02/23/10 02:03 AM
((((Jean))))) You were totally intitled to that rant!

God's Blessings,

Say
Posted By: TheRoad Re: A little rant - 02/23/10 02:07 AM
hug
Posted By: Pepperband Re: A little rant - 02/23/10 02:18 AM
Not as a criticism, but only for future reference...

shtupping
kiss

Nice rant, Jeanie.

Posted By: Jean36 Re: A little rant - 02/23/10 02:25 AM
LOL Pepperband! Thanks!
Posted By: RedsWife Re: A little rant - 02/23/10 02:32 AM
((((((Jean)))))))
Posted By: KaylaAndy Re: A little rant - 02/23/10 02:41 AM
{{{{{{DITTO}}}}}}

Rant away!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums