Marriage Builders
Posted By: TheRoad Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/30/10 01:10 PM
Does anyone know?
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 12:18 AM
It seems that everyone has forgotten or no longer cares about the circumstances surrounding the end of her marriage. All is well in her reality.
Posted By: stillhere8126 Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by tiaga
It seems that everyone has forgotten or no longer cares about the circumstances surrounding the end of her marriage. All is well in her reality.

think
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by stillhere8126

think

??? The psychic network, perhaps ???
Posted By: stillhere8126 Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 12:41 AM
grin
Posted By: Nerlycrzy Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 12:42 AM

And you know this????? .......HOW?

Do you know these people personally?
Posted By: stillhere8126 Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by Nerlycrzy

And you know this????? .......HOW?

Do you know these people personally?

Yeah, didnt you see, Pep said they are from the psychic network, no? smirk
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 01:09 AM
Originally Posted by Pepperband

think

??? The psychic network, perhaps ???

Say, I wonder if I could get I could get Dionne Warwick's autograph? whistle

Mrs. W
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 01:20 AM
I know everyone involved in this horrible situation. When I was first told about Brooke's posts I had to read them. Now I wish I had not. She could have done so much more if she was really interested in saving her marriage. I should have never posted in the first place. I am embarrassed I am here on a holiday weekend posting about someone who no longer posts here and treats her ex husband like he does not exist. Sorry to bother any of you.
Posted By: Nerlycrzy Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 01:24 AM
And how are YOU involved in this situation?

What has happened to them since the last post?
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 01:32 AM
tiaga
Don't leave us hanging here. Please tell you side of the story.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 01:39 AM
Say, I wonder if I could get I could get Dionne Warwick's autograph?

Only in San Jose .... grin
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 03:38 AM
Originally Posted by Pepperband
Say, I wonder if I could get I could get Dionne Warwick's autograph?

Only in San Jose .... grin

I'm not that good with directions. Do You Know the Way to San Jose?
dance2
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 03:41 AM
Bliss beat me to it!!! grumble

Mrs. W stickout
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 03:52 AM
Who are you to her and how do you know that no one longer cares?
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 03:57 AM
I know everyone involved in this horrible situation. When I was first told about Brooke's posts I had to read them. Now I wish I had not. She could have done so much more if she was really interested in saving her marriage. I should have never posted in the first place. I am embarrassed I am here on a holiday weekend posting about someone who no longer posts here and treats her ex husband like he does not exist. Sorry to bother any of you.

Uh huh. Guys, please allow me to translate: "I am a loser who has nothing to do this holiday weekend, so I was cruising the internet and stumbled over a site where I could type stuff and sound important."
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 04:13 AM
Originally Posted by MrsWondering
Bliss beat me to it!!! grumble

Mrs. W stickout

:::snort:::
dance2
Posted By: stillhere8126 Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 03:20 PM
When you look at the last post on brookes thread, it was by Tiaga...and was edited by the mods for personal attack....I wish this person would find something better to do...
Posted By: SmilingWoman Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 05/31/10 03:43 PM
When you look at the last post on brookes thread, it was by Tiaga...and was edited by the mods for personal attack....I wish this person would find something better to do...

I saw that...got my curiosity up and I read the entire thread. The baby must be 18 months old or so by now. I sure wish she would come back and update us on what all happened.
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/02/10 07:44 PM
My original post was deleted for good reason. It was not a very nice post. I am not going to rehash what I wrote. My main problem with Brooke is she can spin it anyway she likes she chose her "OM" over her own husband. Every decision she made from the minute she started posting was in her best interest. She will say staying married to her husband was not in the best interest of her child but that is not so.

Her husband I believe could have loved him as his own. That would have meant a court fight with "OM". Brooke did not want to fight for her marriage if it meant fighting her precious "OM".

The divorce happens and Brooke and everyone who has any kind of influence over her breathe a sigh of relief Brooke is free of her big bad husband.

After everything that happened all the betrayal you would think that people in Brooke's inner circle would care how her ex husband is doing. Nope it's all about Brooke and her happiness. As long as she is happy the past does not matter. So here I am venting like a 5 year old about how Brooke wronged her husband.
Posted By: Pepperband Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/02/10 07:47 PM
Venting is allowed.
Go for it!
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/02/10 08:02 PM
Is brooke28 with the OM?
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 07:51 PM
When I was reading Brooke's posts I laughed out loud at the one where she said she would be embarrassed to be seen in public with her OM after what they both did to her poor husband. They have been a couple out in the open supposedly since their child was born so close to the 2 year mark. Word is as a true sign of commitment to each other they are shacking up as of last month.

OM is not the marrying type so I hope Brooke is not hoping for a proposal.

You would think that Brooke's family might object? No protest from them or anyone for that matter. At anyone that has any influence over Brooke.

Brooke and her OM are both very vengeful people. All you have to do is read Brooke's posts and see how she made her husband pay for his affair. If her OM cheats on her I can only imagine what is in store for him.

Since they have a child that some how makes their relationship legitimate in the eyes of people.

I figured when their relationship became public they would move. Wouldn't any self-respecting affair couple move out of common decency? Not Brooke and her OM. They want to raise their child near friends and family. Why wouldn't they since everyone is so accepting of their relationship and the past is all but forgotten. There is Brooke's career as a big shot executive. Moving would hurt her career. Remember Brookes happiness is all that matters.

What I find amazing is that after everything Brooke did her husband was open to reconcilation even with her being pregnant with his ex best friends baby. She will never know how much that man loved her. She through it all away because she wanted her child to grow up in a peaceful environment. It would have been peaceful if Brooke had made OM walk away. That would have meant Brooke walking away from her OM. Brooke chose her OM over her husband.
Posted By: faithful follower Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:09 PM
tiaga, exactly who are you to Brooke? This seems rather suspicious that you would come on MB to gossip about a former member. What exactly are you getting from this?
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:25 PM
I am nothing to Brooke. Reading her posts left me reeling with shock. She wanted to save her marriage for 1 1/2 minutes? Give the girl a medal. This is not gossip. She should be ashamed for carrying on with the OM the way she has. They are not discreet. Why would Brooke care if I give an update on a board she no longer posts on?
Posted By: jmwc95 Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:32 PM
I am nothing to Brooke. Reading her posts left me reeling with shock. She wanted to save her marriage for 1 1/2 minutes? Give the girl a medal. This is not gossip. She should be ashamed for carrying on with the OM the way she has. They are not discreet. Why would Brooke care if I give an update on a board she no longer posts on?

Can't you just admit your relationship to Brooke or her xBH? If you say you are related to her xBH, no one would fault you for saying those things about Brooke, but people want to know why you would post about someone who hasn't been here for years.
Posted By: BetterTogether Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by jmwc95
Can't you just admit your relationship to Brooke or her xBH? If you say you are related to her xBH, no one would fault you for saying those things about Brooke, but people want to know why you would post about someone who hasn't been here for years.

I concur.
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:41 PM
Fine I use to be connected to Brooke. Keep in mind we were just made aware of her posts very recently. It has not been years. It has been barely 2 years. People are still healing. Her affair ripped 3 families to shreads. Reading her posts is bound to reopen some hurt feelings.
Posted By: faithful follower Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:44 PM
Are you her XH's OW?
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:44 PM
Fine I use to be connected to Brooke. Keep in mind we were just made aware of her posts very recently. It has not been years. It has been barely 2 years. People are still healing. Her affair ripped 3 families to shreads. Reading her posts is bound to reopen some hurt feelings.

Ah. This is clearer by the moment. An ex-relative, I suspect. Who's the "we" you're referring to? And why are you here reading her posts if they're bound to reopen some hurt feelings?
Posted By: markos Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:45 PM
Why would Brooke care if I give an update on a board she no longer posts on?

Who cares if Brooke cares or not. Those of us who do post want to know.
Posted By: howtoheal Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:46 PM
So who cares who Tiaga is???? Really??? Now we're defending unrepentant WW's (Brooke)???

It's not like tiaga started this, remember, The Road is the one who asked.

Certainly her post is peppered with opinions----everyone's are! She has been affected by this, she can say what she wants, the end.

Don't ask if you don't want to know.
Posted By: jmwc95 Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:47 PM
Fine I use to be connected to Brooke.

Friend, family, family of her husband or OM?

How is her xBH doing? I remember he had an affair as well. Has he learned from his mistake?
Posted By: howtoheal Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:50 PM
jmwc, does it really matter about the affair ex BH had? If I remember correctly, Brooke did nothing MB like at all. I hope you're not suggesting that WBH (wandering betrayed husband)'s affair justifies Brooke's affair???

He didn't post here for help. Brooke did, for what that was worth.

Posted By: lousygolfer Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:50 PM
Tiaga:

Is connected thru the divorce case.

Discovery.

"Wow, look at this....!"

And here they are.

Its gotta hurt.

LG
Posted By: BetterTogether Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 08:55 PM

I'm so sorry for your hurt. Affairs are so painful. And they obviously have long lasting effects on many people.

How did you learn about her posts?
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by howtoheal
So who cares who Tiaga is???? Really??? Now we're defending unrepentant WW's (Brooke)???

It's not like tiaga started this, remember, The Road is the one who asked.

Certainly her post is peppered with opinions----everyone's are! She has been affected by this, she can say what she wants, the end.

Don't ask if you don't want to know.

I never like to see someone come on and post inflammatory posts about someone who isn't here to defend themselves. The idea is icky. Tiaga got tos'd once, which tells me there's an axe being ground.
I wasn't here when Brooke was, so I'll leave this thread. There is no help I can give so it's, well, unhelpful for me to be here. smile
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 09:02 PM
I am not Brooke's XH OW. That is another person Brooke got revenge on. I don't think she would go near Brooke. Her ex husband stays far away from the OW. Brooke's ex's affair was very wrong and he has paid dearly for it.
Posted By: jmwc95 Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by howtoheal
jmwc, does it really matter about the affair ex BH had? If I remember correctly, Brooke did nothing MB like at all. I hope you're not suggesting that WBH (wandering betrayed husband)'s affair justifies Brooke's affair???

He didn't post here for help. Brooke did, for what that was worth.

No, I just want to see that he had learned his lesson and wasn't running around with his OW anymore.

Sure, Brooke posted here, asking if it was okay to divorce her husband without telling him she had been screwing his best friend.
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 09:15 PM
The only right think Brooke did was tell her husband about the affair. If the OM and Brooke's brother had their way it would have stayed a secret forever or until a month later when Brooke found out she was pregnant. Oopps
Posted By: schoolbus Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/03/10 11:38 PM
Brooke wanted to live in secrecy. She wanted to justify that because she wanted what she wanted for her OWN selfish needs.

When Brooke found out she was pregnant, she had to reveal the pregnancy, and the affair. She did struggle with this - it was not easy. In the end, she revealed the truth.

It doesn't surprise me that she ended up with the OM, though. She was foggy on arrival, and foggy on departure. She came here with a sense of entitlement, and likely remains in that mindset. She didn't stay long enough to learn or to understand WHY she needed to do what she was being advised. There was not enough time to get her into No Contact, not enough time before the pregnancy, for us to guide her to where she would actually hear what we had to say.

Hers is a story of loss - and that is the sad fact of affairs.

tiaga,
I'm sorry you have been hurt by Brooke's affair, and that her exBH remains in pain.

The good news for the exBH is that he COULD come here, and he COULD still be helped by MB. Yes, that is true. We could help him by answering questions, understanding what he has been through, looking back at the anatomy of his own affairs, his own marriage, and help him look forward to relationships and how to avoid what he has been through with Brooke and his own betrayal of her as well.

Send him here. As far as that goes, YOU can learn about this behavior - what it is, and what it isn't, what it means, and what YOU can do to move through the grieving, the anger, the pain, and into a recovery phase for your own life.

There IS life after an affair.

This is the place to figure this out - whether or not the marriage survives, or even if you are in the marriage.

Welcome to this club - and we know you didn't want to be a member. Nobody here did.

Schoolbus.
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/04/10 01:55 AM
"I am not Brooke's XH OW. That is another person Brooke got revenge on. I don't think she would go near Brooke. Her ex husband stays far away from the OW. Brooke's ex's affair was very wrong and he has paid dearly for it."

tiaga can you expand?

I remember brook not wanting to tell her WH/BH about the affair.
Posted By: markos Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/04/10 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by faithful follower
Are you her XH's OW?

XH's mother, I suspect.

Whoever you are, tiaga, I think it would be great for Brooke's ex to come here for support. I'm sure his ex-wife's actions are still really paining him, as they are paining people who care for him.
Posted By: schoolbus Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/04/10 10:12 PM
My reading was that this was the XH's sister, but that's just me.

doesn't really matter who tiaga is - just that she can learn from MB, and so can Brooke's XH...

More than anyone, he can. He had an affair, and we can help him learn about himself from that. He was burned by Brooke, and we can help him recover from that.

Someday, Brooke's XH will be looking at a woman and wondering about loving her, spending his life with her, and considering a committment with her.

He is not able to do those things

He does not have the tools

MB can help him understand those things, and give him those tools.

For the XH, the best thing he could do in this situation would be to live happily ever after, in an affair-free marriage, with the woman of his dreams. Marriage Builders can help him do that.

Send him here, tiaga, he might be really surprised at the personal growth he would find here. He has to be very strong, though, because he would be put through the paces of more insight into himself than he might want to go through at times.

Recovering from an affair - whether you are with the betrayer or not - is hard. It is harder still when you make the decision to set yourself on a path that forces you to understand why you made bad choices, why you behaved badly, why someone betrayed you, and to make HUGE changes in yourself in order to set your life on a different road.

He has that chance, every day.

His choice. He can continue to "be miserable", or he can do something about it.

You, tiaga, can continue to be bitter, or you can learn about affairs and figure out how to get through this grief and anger, and set yourself free of it.

Your choice.

SB
Posted By: markos Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/04/10 10:30 PM
Technically at this point, if the situation is as Tiaga has described, recovery and remarriage might even be possible using Marriage Builders principles. I'm not sure if anyone involved would want that.
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 08:38 AM
Re: Brooke revenge on OW. Brooke told her ex husband the only way she would withdraw her petition for divorce is if he destroyed the OW's life. Brooke's ex husband was instrumenetal in getting the OW fired from her job. He did all of Brooke's bidding to cause the OW the most pain possible. I really don't care Brooke did this to the OW. Everyone supported Brooke when she filed for a divorce myself included. The OW would have never been welcome in our family. Brooke knows the pain of infidelity. Why would she turn around and do the same thing? She could have gone through with the divorce.

Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 08:49 AM
Schoolbus you say Brooke's story is a story of loss. What has she lost? The sad thing is she has not lost anything. She does not consider not be married to her husband anymore a loss. She could not wait to be legally free of him.

Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 09:04 AM
As far as reconcilation with her ex husband using marriage builer techniques that would require Brooke to make some drasic changes in her life that she is not prepared to make. She could never have contact with her OM. That is impossible because one they share a child and two brooke does not want to stay away from OM.

She would have to give up her relationship with her brother. You see to this day he is still best friends with the OM. He also supported Brooke's affair with the OM and tried to keep it concealed. Brooke said she would rather die than give of her relationship with her brother. I think she would even choose her brother over her OM.

I also don't think her ex husband can deal with the fact that she has been in a relationship with OM for nearly 2 years and there does not appear to be an end in site.

I don't forsee any type of reconcilation being possible.
Posted By: SugarCane Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 11:27 AM
I just don't understand why you are here talking about someone else. Why are you doing this?
Posted By: jmwc95 Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 02:18 PM
Why doesn't her ex-husband rejoice to be free from that witch if that is the case? I didn't hear about any children he had w/ her. He should plan B her (not to save the marriage but to help himself heal). Two years after divorce, he should be happy that he got out before he had any kids.

So what? Brooke is a horrible person. We get that. There are a lot of horrible people in this world. Just chalk up another one to the list.
Posted By: faithful follower Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by SugarCane
I just don't understand why you are here talking about someone else. Why are you doing this?
I thought the same thing AND I thought it was against TOS to be talking about posters that are no longer here. This is GOSSIP plain and simple. Brooke is not here to defend herself and her xH is not here either.
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 03:39 PM
I thought the same thing AND I thought it was against TOS to be talking about posters that are no longer here. This is GOSSIP plain and simple. Brooke is not here to defend herself and her xH is not here either.

tiaga, are you on here to hurt Brooke by proxy? This is wrong and cowardly. If you have something to say to her, then say it TO her.
Posted By: lousygolfer Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by maritalbliss

tiaga, are you on here to hurt Brooke by proxy? This is wrong and cowardly. If you have something to say to her, then say it TO her.

I don't know why Tiaga is here. And I don't really care.

Brooke was wayward. She still is. Maybe Tiaga will continue to post of Brooke's evil deeds for the next 20 years.

It would be interesting to see the Karma Bus return often to roll over Brooke.

If Tiaga wants to read here and learn something about MB Principles, and carry that into thier personal life, I don't have any problem with that.

Many posters here talk to other posters off-line, and some never come back, but keep in touch with people who stay. And sometimes they pass along the good news about Sad 2007 or Hurt 2008 that just lets us long timers know what is happening, and that there is recovery, whether marital or personal available here.

Brooke is still destroying lives. She isn't the only one in the world doing that. We just happen to know about it.

JMVHO.

LG
Posted By: SugarCane Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by lousygolfer
It would be interesting to see the Karma Bus return often to roll over Brooke.

Brooke is still destroying lives. She isn't the only one in the world doing that. We just happen to know about it.

JMVHO.

LG
LG, you are not seeing if the Karma Bus returns often to run over Brooke. You have no idea what is happening to Brooke. You don't know that she is is till destroying lives. You do not "happen to know" anything about her.

You are hearing a motivated, one-sided account from someone who claims to know her. You do not know that any of this is true. Why is it interesting to hear this?

Posted By: faithful follower Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 09:03 PM
AGAIN we don't know this posters motives and frankly it is WRONG to post a so called "update" about a poster without their express permission. I have already notified the mods about this thread and hope they shut it down.
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/05/10 10:13 PM
This is not gossip. Brooke and her OM are out in the open. They don't hide their relationship. It kills me that our community has forgotten how Brooke and her OM started out. Brooke is well liked. So what it does not change the past.

Jmwc95 why should he be thrilled to be rid of her? There is nothing thrilling about this. It's like you want to put a timeline on his healing. What is the appropiate time for a person who lost his wife and best friend at the same time? These were 2 people he loved more than anyone. On top of that there is a child. He lives his life. Don't worry about that.

The OM stole Brooke and a child that should have been his. I really want to know how long it should take for someone to get over that.
Posted By: faithful follower Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/06/10 01:16 AM
This is not gossip. Brooke and her OM are out in the open. They don't hide their relationship. It kills me that our community has forgotten how Brooke and her OM started out. Brooke is well liked. So what it does not change the past.
It is gossip in THIS community. They are not here. Her xH is not here. YOU are gossiping.
Posted By: Prisca Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/06/10 01:42 AM
This affair and divorce seems to have severely hurt tiaga. Why is he/she not allowed to talk about it and the pain and destruction it caused? Affairs and divorce hurt more than just the BS, and it's not just the BS who needs to heal.

How is this any more gossip than exposure?
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/06/10 02:18 AM
Who put faithfulfollower incharge of who gets to vent here?
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/06/10 02:24 AM
Brooke and her H never got the tools to recover their marriage. Maybe it could of been maybe not.

As said here revenge affairs never help a marriage.

Sad more so that Brooke found her OM to be marriage material and great dad material. A man that could betray his best friend behind his back. Makes one wonder what poor traits will be passed on to this OC.
Posted By: TheRoad Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/06/10 02:25 AM
tiaga

What has brookes H done to recover?
Posted By: tiaga Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/06/10 02:59 AM
Again I have to ask why would Brooke care what I post? She is living her life out in the open with her OM. Brooke and the OM live together, socialize out in public, vacation together, celebrate the holidays together.

The holidays have been very different the last couple of years. Brooke and her family now spend the holidays together with OM's family. Years and years of tradition flushed down the toilet because Brooke and OM could no longer control the feelings they harbored for each other for so many years.

I don't think Brooke posted about this but she was initally interested in OM before she started dating her husband. The OM had feelings for Brooke as well appartently and buried them out of "loyalty" to his best friend of course. This is a hard fact. OM admitted this to Brooke's ex during a very rare moment when OM decided to be truthful and stop making excuses and telling lie after lie.

The selfish OM said he could never give up a child he shared with Brooke even if it meant his child not growing up with an intact family free of scandal that OM claiming him would bring.

He told the BH he would keep the case in court for 18 years if his parental rights were ever challenged and then cited case law where the law was on his side.

He would have put his son through a years long custody battle just because he could. OM always said he was not father material. He turned out to be right.
Posted By: Dufresne Re: Brooke28 where is she now? - 06/06/10 03:29 AM
We're done here folks.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums