Marriage Builders
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I posted, but I'm here reading every day. I came across this article on Salon.com. I bit of an eye opener for you lurkers who are considering or have already cheated on your spouse.

http://www.salon.com/life/real_families/index.html?story=/mwt/feature/2011/04/11/secret_family
At the end he says "I do know that is how love dies: Reality kills it." It SHOULD say "I do know how a fantasy dies: Reality kills it."
Yeah...this guy has no idea what "love" is....
He brings wayward to a new level...pond scum
I know, I couldn't believe some of the things he said. Everything he did was wrong: marrying someone he didn't love, cheating on his wife regardless of their "silent understanding" that they would split up later, have an affair and THEN a kid with a woman in the middle of a divorce, the dishonestly... ugh! I could go on an on. Then the "woe is me!" This was "true lurve" until reality seeped in.

And speaking of reality, I would like to point out to those of you who are afraid to expose... EXPOSE!!! Reality killed this affair/"lurve", so bring some reality into the fantasy of your cheating spouse for God's sake. EXPOSE!!!
Yeah, the "silent understanding" thing cracks me up!!!! I would love to hear if the Ex knew about this. Supposedly I had one with my WH, funny I knew NOTHING about it. It was a silent understanding in his pea brain...

I said to my WH, if we had a SILENT understanding...when I asked you where you were going why didnt you just say "out with my new girlfriend" instead of lying about it....I mean we had a "silent understanding" so I shouldnt have had a problem with it, right? Its just another justification for their lying and cheating.

Originally Posted by stillhere8126
Yeah, the "silent understanding" thing cracks me up!!!! I would love to hear if the Ex knew about this. Supposedly I had one with my WH, funny I knew NOTHING about it. It was a silent understanding in his pea brain...

I said to my WH, if we had a SILENT understanding...when I asked you where you were going why didnt you just say "out with my new girlfriend" instead of lying about it....I mean we had a "silent understanding" so I shouldnt have had a problem with it, right? Its just another justification for their lying and cheating.
This cracks me up. After D-day I told my DH deep down I "knew" and he responds by telling me he thought I knew he was cheating so he thought it was OK. I smacked him so hard that I almost knocked him unconscious.
Originally Posted by cobol_girl
I smacked him so hard that I almost knocked him unconscious.

Not twoxfour a great Plan A moment, but gurl ..... rotflmao
I couldn't believe what I just read in that article. Boy, does he need to be smacked up side of the head. He is still foggy. And if you noticed, it lasted about 2 years which is how long it takes for about 95% of them to go belly up.

Still hoping and praying.
I love some of the letters too that readers sent in:
http://letters.salon.com/mwt/feature/2011/04/11/secret_family/view/?show=all

This guy is a serious loser.
Get a vasectomy.

rotflmao
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums