Marriage Builders
Posted By: Tom2010 Marital Bliss I apologize to you - 07/10/11 02:08 AM
Marital, I have felt deep down for awhile that I deeply offended you by my crass commets. I know you were offering me sound advice to stay off help's case and all the help you were attemtping to provide. There isn't any excuse except my own frusrtation which I did not handle at all well. I have not seen your signature here for awhile now and that makes me think that I am really to blame, and so I hope you return.

Tom
Posted By: princessmeggy Re: Marital Bliss I apologize to you - 07/10/11 02:37 AM
Tom, don't worry about Marital, she's on vacation out in the boonies with no Internet. She'll be back.
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Marital Bliss I apologize to you - 07/11/11 01:23 AM
Tom, thank you for your concern. I am sorry that I wasn't able to be online to alleviate any bad thoughts you had concerning my posting. Like Meggy said, I've just gotten back from a sand-filled week at the beach, and I had no internet access.

Your comments did not offend me. Any response I make to you is made in order to help you and the other posters. And you know me well enough by now to know that I will jump on you in a heartbeat if I think you're being overly...oh, how to say this...enthusiastic with a poster. naughty

I will never get upset enough to leave MB. And I think you're a very good person. So it's all good. Everyone is stuck with me.

Don't tell NeverGuessed. grin
Posted By: NeverGuessed Re: Marital Bliss I apologize to you - 07/11/11 02:49 AM
[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] (I told you NG, not to post that poster! Now she's.....disgruntled!)

[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] (Aw, can it, flyboy. Any chick who gets disgruntled that easily, can just as easily be regruntled!)

Welcome back from vacation MB! I hope and trust you had a great time.
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Marital Bliss I apologize to you - 07/11/11 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] (I told you NG, not to post that poster! Now she's.....disgruntled!)

[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] (Aw, can it, flyboy. Any chick who gets disgruntled that easily, can just as easily be regruntled!)

Welcome back from vacation MB! I hope and trust you had a great time.
LOL! Must I put on my teaching cap and tell you that it's just "gruntled"?

I had a simply dandy time, thanks NG! Of course you can imagine my dismay to find NO internet connection! What good is a beautiful beach with soft white sand and gentle waves if there is no way to check on my favorite folks?? How cold is the comfort of PGA-grade golf courses when I can't come back to my condo to relate my lousy excellent scores to the people who care about me? It is cold comfort, my friend, cold.

But it WAS a vacation week, and we all know that those weeks have a much, much shorter shelf life than do work weeks. So I was back before I knew it! grin
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums