Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tom2010 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Marital, I have felt deep down for awhile that I deeply offended you by my crass commets. I know you were offering me sound advice to stay off help's case and all the help you were attemtping to provide. There isn't any excuse except my own frusrtation which I did not handle at all well. I have not seen your signature here for awhile now and that makes me think that I am really to blame, and so I hope you return.

Tom

P
P
Tom, don't worry about Marital, she's on vacation out in the boonies with no Internet. She'll be back.

Widowed 11/10/12 after 35 years of marriage
“In a sense now, I am homeless. For the home, the place of refuge, solitude, love-where my husband lived-no longer exists.” Joyce Carolyn Oates, A Widow's Story
M
M
Tom, thank you for your concern. I am sorry that I wasn't able to be online to alleviate any bad thoughts you had concerning my posting. Like Meggy said, I've just gotten back from a sand-filled week at the beach, and I had no internet access.

Your comments did not offend me. Any response I make to you is made in order to help you and the other posters. And you know me well enough by now to know that I will jump on you in a heartbeat if I think you're being overly...oh, how to say this...enthusiastic with a poster. naughty

I will never get upset enough to leave MB. And I think you're a very good person. So it's all good. Everyone is stuck with me.

Don't tell NeverGuessed. grin

Last edited by maritalbliss; 07/10/11 08:30 PM.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

N
N
[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] (I told you NG, not to post that poster! Now she's.....disgruntled!)

[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] (Aw, can it, flyboy. Any chick who gets disgruntled that easily, can just as easily be regruntled!)

Welcome back from vacation MB! I hope and trust you had a great time.

M
M
Originally Posted by NeverGuessed
[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] (I told you NG, not to post that poster! Now she's.....disgruntled!)

[Linked Image from undergroundfreakz.com] (Aw, can it, flyboy. Any chick who gets disgruntled that easily, can just as easily be regruntled!)

Welcome back from vacation MB! I hope and trust you had a great time.
LOL! Must I put on my teaching cap and tell you that it's just "gruntled"?

I had a simply dandy time, thanks NG! Of course you can imagine my dismay to find NO internet connection! What good is a beautiful beach with soft white sand and gentle waves if there is no way to check on my favorite folks?? How cold is the comfort of PGA-grade golf courses when I can't come back to my condo to relate my lousy excellent scores to the people who care about me? It is cold comfort, my friend, cold.

But it WAS a vacation week, and we all know that those weeks have a much, much shorter shelf life than do work weeks. So I was back before I knew it! grin

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 978 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation