Marriage Builders
Posted By: Frenchie71 What to do... Advice please. - 12/11/12 03:32 AM
I agree with having no contact whatsoever ever but how do you go about it when the OW is his half sister? I believe he should never ever see her. She lives in a different country which help but I'm dreading the day his father dies. He want s to go to his country when his father dies and I get that but she is going to be there to. There would be no way to avoid it and frankly I don't want to see her, my kids don't want to see her either. I'll probably punch her lights out! Is it wrong for to require him not to go??
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: What to do... Advice please. - 12/11/12 03:42 AM
No it is not wrong.
It is required that he never see or speak to her again.
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: What to do... Advice please. - 12/11/12 03:47 AM
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by Frenchie71
I know. That is what's scary. Thank God I've tested clean for everything.

I would go into Plan B while you file for D. If he was to get into a program for Sexual addiction and you see progress maybe you would remarry. Dr. Harley says with addictions you need to separate.

Please prepare for Plan B.
How To Plan B properly
Plan B letter samples

I think this was great advice offered to you previously.
Did you follow any of it?
Posted By: Frenchie71 Re: What to do... Advice please. - 12/11/12 04:40 AM
Haven't planned B. thinking real hard about it all. Holidays are coming so I just want the kids to have a good christmas. Don't want to be the cause of any pain for them this time of year.
Posted By: happyfuture66 Re: What to do... Advice please. - 12/11/12 10:36 AM
Frenchie the A and WH behaviour is the reason for any pain you and your children suffer not Plan B. Plan B is to help you heal and recover. A healthy recovered mother benefits your children.
Posted By: Neak Re: What to do... Advice please. - 12/17/12 04:53 PM
It doesn't matter who dies. No Contact means just that - NO CONTACT.

Missing his father's funeral would be a SMALL SMALL price to pay for being given the chance to stay with you. If he was unwilling to pay it, don't waste your time trying to R. It won't happen until he's serious, and would do ANYTHING to fix what he broke.
Posted By: TheRoad Re: What to do... Advice please. - 12/17/12 06:22 PM
NC is a conseqence of an affair.
Missing family functions because of NC is a consequence of the affair.

Why wait till his dad drops dead to see him?

Can WH has his dad come here for a visit while alive?
Posted By: Frenchie71 Re: What to do... Advice please. - 12/18/12 06:50 AM
He is getting too sick to travel. He lives in Nicaragua so it's too far. I think him going there and spending the 3 months he did should be good enough after what happened. Not my fault he screwed it up
Posted By: Frenchie71 Re: What to do... Advice please. - 06/15/15 07:16 AM
So much has happened. His dad has no passed. Will make a year this july. Hisband isnt cheatingnasnfar as i know but treats me kike crap one second and is a total a$$ the next. So frustrated. None of this has gotten better. I feel worse. I know thiz marriage needs to end
Posted By: Prisca Re: What to do... Advice please. - 06/15/15 04:19 PM
I would go into Plan B and file for a divorce.
Posted By: Jedi_Knight Re: What to do... Advice please. - 06/16/15 06:17 PM
Beauty school dropout...go back to high school.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums