Marriage Builders
Posted By: Doing_better Exposure Letter Template? - 08/04/13 07:19 PM
Hello all. I know that a template for an exposure letter has been posted on this forum before. Could someone please post it again? Thanks so much.

My story in a nutshell: My husband has been a teacher for many years. Before I met him, he had an affair with an underage student. She broke it off and married another guy. She found him on Facebook in 2009, told him she had always loved him, and they started an online affair. She has been divorced 3 times and had two failed live-in relationships. I found out about the affair and it stopped. We went into what I now realize was a false recovery.
In 2012, the affair began again. He says he is leaving me to be with her. I have explosed to all of my family and our children and also his family. He is unemployed. I have not exposed to the AP's family yet. She is not married. If I get the template, I would like to expose to her side. Thanks!
Posted By: LongWayFromHome Re: Exposure Letter Template? - 08/04/13 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Doing_better
Hello all. I know that a template for an exposure letter has been posted on this forum before. Could someone please post it again? Thanks so much.

My story in a nutshell: My husband has been a teacher for many years. Before I met him, he had an affair with an underage student. She broke it off and married another guy. She found him on Facebook in 2009, told him she had always loved him, and they started an online affair. She has been divorced 3 times and had two failed live-in relationships. I found out about the affair and it stopped. We went into what I now realize was a false recovery.
In 2012, the affair began again. He says he is leaving me to be with her. I have explosed to all of my family and our children and also his family. He is unemployed. I have not exposed to the AP's family yet. She is not married. If I get the template, I would like to expose to her side. Thanks!

Here are a few templates from the Notable Posts section of this forum:

Exposure Letter Samples

Do you have hard evidence of the affair stored away in a safe place?
Posted By: karmasrose Re: Exposure Letter Template? - 08/05/13 12:24 AM
Expose to the OWs family. I am very sure that they will rake your WH (and their daughter) over the coals for daring to do this to their daughter and family. As they should!
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Exposure Letter Template? - 08/05/13 01:16 AM
You can find all the templates in here, i.e. Facebook, workplace, family.
Exposure 101
Posted By: maritalbliss Re: Exposure Letter Template? - 08/05/13 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Exposure 101
Good job, BH. smile
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Exposure Letter Template? - 08/05/13 01:49 AM
Originally Posted by maritalbliss
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Exposure 101
Good job, BH. smile
smile
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums