Marriage Builders
Posted By: N8S Long Term Relationship, but never got married - 11/17/08 08:40 AM
We were together for over six years. We have a son that is almost five. She left four months ago,and i have been trying to get her back ever since,but due to the fact we weren't married i think it made it easier for her to leave. Anyway i have a pretty good idea of what went wrong,and i want to work on it,i must work on it, because she is the love of my life. It just seems that she gave up. How do i go about getting her back when she is already gone and is convinced there is the perfect relationship out there somewhere and she wouldn't be happy. How do i get the relationship back from withdrawl to intimacy, because she loves this conflict stage.
Why does she love the conflict stage? What does that mean?

If you get her interest back, will you ask her to marry you?
when ever she has any conflict in her life i'm still the first person that gets called. I am the only person that she will confront,whether or not i'm responsible for it.
As for the marriage question i did ask her to marry me, we just never got a date set. It was most likely going to be this coming summer.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums