Marriage Builders
Posted By: kilted_thrower old age...sigh - 02/04/15 07:11 PM
So I have thought I was 36 for the last year. Anytime anyone asks, I have said I was 36. I firmly believed I was 36. Me saying I was 36 caused my wife to believe she was 34.

The truth is and I hate to admit that I have been lying to all you good people through my signature. I don't even know how to type this. But I must come clean. After doing the math from being born in 1977, I am 37.

Now I must reveal to my wife that she is actually 35. I only hope that she will be forgiving when I reveal the truth.
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: old age...sigh - 02/04/15 07:32 PM
And here in 2015 you'll turn 38? Are you going to change your signature?
Posted By: kilted_thrower Re: old age...sigh - 02/04/15 07:39 PM
I was thinking about waiting until my birthday to change it. These are the tough life decisions I have to make.
Posted By: Prisca Re: old age...sigh - 02/04/15 07:43 PM
We change ours Jan 1.
Posted By: DidntQuit Re: old age...sigh - 02/05/15 12:33 AM
Originally Posted by kilted_thrower
So I have thought I was 36 for the last year. Anytime anyone asks, I have said I was 36. I firmly believed I was 36. After doing the math from being born in 1977, I am 37.

Now I must reveal to my wife that she is actually 35. I only hope that she will be forgiving when I reveal the truth.

This is so funny! It's easy to forget when you avoid thinking about it. Lol. So you are almost 38? Is it time to get rid of the skirt?

Where ya been? Miss your wise words.
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: old age...sigh - 02/05/15 12:57 AM
I was thinking about waiting until my birthday to change it. These are the tough life decisions I have to make.
I know, right? And trust me the tough life decisions get tougher in the forties. Haha
Posted By: DidntQuit Re: old age...sigh - 02/05/15 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
I know, right? And trust me the tough life decisions get tougher in the forties. Haha

Tell me about it. banghead
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums