Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2841662 02/04/15 02:11 PM
K
OP Offline
K
So I have thought I was 36 for the last year. Anytime anyone asks, I have said I was 36. I firmly believed I was 36. Me saying I was 36 caused my wife to believe she was 34.

The truth is and I hate to admit that I have been lying to all you good people through my signature. I don't even know how to type this. But I must come clean. After doing the math from being born in 1977, I am 37.

Now I must reveal to my wife that she is actually 35. I only hope that she will be forgiving when I reveal the truth.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

B
B
And here in 2015 you'll turn 38? Are you going to change your signature?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

K
OP Offline
K
I was thinking about waiting until my birthday to change it. These are the tough life decisions I have to make.

Husband (me) 39
Wife 36
Daughter 21
Daughter 19
Son 14
Daughter 10
Son 8 (autistic)

P
P
We change ours Jan 1.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

D
D
Originally Posted by kilted_thrower
So I have thought I was 36 for the last year. Anytime anyone asks, I have said I was 36. I firmly believed I was 36. After doing the math from being born in 1977, I am 37.

Now I must reveal to my wife that she is actually 35. I only hope that she will be forgiving when I reveal the truth.

This is so funny! It's easy to forget when you avoid thinking about it. Lol. So you are almost 38? Is it time to get rid of the skirt?

Where ya been? Miss your wise words.

B
B
I was thinking about waiting until my birthday to change it. These are the tough life decisions I have to make.
I know, right? And trust me the tough life decisions get tougher in the forties. Haha

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
D
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
I know, right? And trust me the tough life decisions get tougher in the forties. Haha

Tell me about it. banghead

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 656 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation