Marriage Builders
Posted By: davidclay123 Religion guarantee happy marriage? - 08/21/17 05:09 PM
Hi guys,
I come from the town that's filled with faithful Christian. My mom is a Christian, my father is a Christian. And I am a Christian. However, my girlfriend is not. I love her. We've been planning the wedding and suddenly my mother disapproved. She thinks that the marriage is not worth it, that I won't be happy. I'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. My mom and my gf, both are important to me.Mom has been taking care of me ever since my father lost his ability to provide the family.
What should I do?
Posted By: Elaina7 Re: Religion guarantee happy marriage? - 08/23/17 05:55 PM
Hi! Welcome to Marriage Builders...
It is slow in this forum. Dr Harley has some great info regarding people marring with different religious affiliations and how to talk about them before marriage to see it it really would be a good match.

It would be a great question to even ask Dr. Harley himself for free. If you click the Marriage builders Radio tab- there is an email you can write him and ask.

Meanwhile - keep reading up on how to pick the right spouse and get ahold of the book Buyers, Renters and Freeloaders that will cover a lot of things for you to think about.

Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Religion guarantee happy marriage? - 08/24/17 01:56 AM
Have you read much of Dr. Harley's material? Read this one Choosing the Right One to Marry
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums