Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
Hi guys,
I come from the town that's filled with faithful Christian. My mom is a Christian, my father is a Christian. And I am a Christian. However, my girlfriend is not. I love her. We've been planning the wedding and suddenly my mother disapproved. She thinks that the marriage is not worth it, that I won't be happy. I'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place. My mom and my gf, both are important to me.Mom has been taking care of me ever since my father lost his ability to provide the family.
What should I do?

E
E
Hi! Welcome to Marriage Builders...
It is slow in this forum. Dr Harley has some great info regarding people marring with different religious affiliations and how to talk about them before marriage to see it it really would be a good match.

It would be a great question to even ask Dr. Harley himself for free. If you click the Marriage builders Radio tab- there is an email you can write him and ask.

Meanwhile - keep reading up on how to pick the right spouse and get ahold of the book Buyers, Renters and Freeloaders that will cover a lot of things for you to think about.

BW-3 Kids
Sep:2014
Divorced

"I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
I will persist until I succeed." Og Mandino
B
B
Have you read much of Dr. Harley's material? Read this one Choosing the Right One to Marry

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation