Marriage Builders
Posted By: WilliamJ I just read this...... - 01/13/01 05:51 PM
And am angry as hell at my STBX!!<P>I post this with tears streaming down my cheeks...<P>My poor child...<P>She's only 4 but has been through the wringer this past year...<P>Hopefully she was shielded from my W's infidelity and total self- centered ness enough that she will not see her mom's lieing and cheating...<P>I pray that I can find a woman in which I can practice Dr. H's rules and create a solid home for her...<P>Mind you I broke all of Dr. H's rules for a successful marriage thus leaving W open and vulnerable for her affair and have vowed not relive those mistakes...<P>Thank You Dr. Jennifer for this insightful article...<P>Bill
Posted By: MacKenzie Re: I just read this...... - 01/23/01 11:28 PM
I agree, my STBX had dinner the other night with the same woman he has been denying having an affair with in the last two months since he left me. And my 3 year old daughter was with him? <P>Do you suppose she knows what is going on? <P>This woman is also a co-worker of his, so maybe she thinks it's just someone from work. <P>In the future, after the divorce is final, I'm sure she will come to understand that this is daddy's new girlfriend, but I think she will be too young to understand that that it is wrong that he was seeing her while mommy and daddy were still married. I hope so anyways.<P>But I plan to teach her right from wrong and bring her up with morals, so I hope she will get a good sense of relationships from me. And not take the example her father gave her.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums