Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81917 01/13/01 12:51 PM
W
OP Offline
W
And am angry as hell at my STBX!!<P>I post this with tears streaming down my cheeks...<P>My poor child...<P>She's only 4 but has been through the wringer this past year...<P>Hopefully she was shielded from my W's infidelity and total self- centered ness enough that she will not see her mom's lieing and cheating...<P>I pray that I can find a woman in which I can practice Dr. H's rules and create a solid home for her...<P>Mind you I broke all of Dr. H's rules for a successful marriage thus leaving W open and vulnerable for her affair and have vowed not relive those mistakes...<P>Thank You Dr. Jennifer for this insightful article...<P>Bill

#81918 01/23/01 06:28 PM
M
M
I agree, my STBX had dinner the other night with the same woman he has been denying having an affair with in the last two months since he left me. And my 3 year old daughter was with him? <P>Do you suppose she knows what is going on? <P>This woman is also a co-worker of his, so maybe she thinks it's just someone from work. <P>In the future, after the divorce is final, I'm sure she will come to understand that this is daddy's new girlfriend, but I think she will be too young to understand that that it is wrong that he was seeing her while mommy and daddy were still married. I hope so anyways.<P>But I plan to teach her right from wrong and bring her up with morals, so I hope she will get a good sense of relationships from me. And not take the example her father gave her.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation