Okay took advice have told WS parents, This brought out the first visible response from WS, also discovered that there has been continued contact, caught wife with secret mobile phone and more texts, this made her call out the police om me again. Luckily the Police realised what was going on and took no action. Coucelling starts Saturday and I have taken steps to ensure that I will found out if further contact takes place. her mother surports me. I have insisted on zero contact but they will work in the same building for the next 3 days and one visit in two weeks time then my wifes official reason to be in that building is over. She told me they had stopped having sex months ago due to her guilt and they where just friends and she asked me if they could rmain friends as he was so easy to talk to, I put my foot down and said no (I told her the way they carry on and the language they use is not that of friens and if they where friends she would not have gone to such lenghts to hide the relationship but I said this before and she lied to my face and continued to see him. How many times should I take this kind of contempt. She has fained disgust at how dare I question her honesty - can you believe this stuff. Can trust be rebuilt after seeing such an ugly side to my wife. I begining to think she does not care for me as what she says and what she does are so far apart. I can not believe she is so selfish - is this all worth the hassle

Last edited by Geeman; 04/22/09 04:50 PM.