Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by Dr. Harley
Then, it's especially important to expose the affair to the children because it generally speeds up the death of the affair. Affairs don't always die a natural death, but exposure speeds up whatever would have happened without it.

Joe, just wanted to make sure you saw this quote from Dr. Harley!
This is critical, Joe. Not only does this make it clear to your children that they are not the reason for any uneasiness in their family - your WW can't spin any wayward comments that could turn your children away from you.

D-Day 2-10-2009
Fully Recovered and Better Than Ever!
Thank you Marriage Builders!

J
J
Thanks guys. I got hit again today though, and I don't know anymore.

I found, on her face book page, about 8 or 10 guys that she was flirting with, some mild and some down right disgusting. I couldn't believe it.
So I made a list and took it over to her crappy rental house of sin.
So there I am with my list of names and I ask if she can tell me who these people are and I asked if any where physical. At first she acted like I was retarded so I told her what all I had found, and that some of them where very very flirty and I didn't even read through them all, god only know what else is buried in there.
As soon as I told her what I had and asked to explain it she said "but we were separated then"
She got mad at me and hit me with the past, said she was all alone and abused for so long.
I asked if we could both put down our ammo and start going to work. I still am willing to try.
But she gave me some crap like "I just don't love you anymore."

I'm going tomorrow to get on anti depressants, I don't know how much more of the lies and blaming that I can take.

Me: FWS/BS recovering alcoholic (2 yrs sober)
Married 9.5 years
2 kids ages 6,7
DDay: 17 June 2012 (worst fathers day ever)
L
L
sorry to interrupt, but shouldn't joe be posting in his own thread? posting in sab's thread is confusing, and i'm concerned about them crossing over.

joe, you do have your own thread, right? i'll go have a look now.

fBW 49
xWH 55
DD 22
DDay 6/07
D 8/15
Letting Go
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation