Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
N
Originally Posted by kstockett
I'm all for contacting them. I'm guessing I get one question. what do you think is the most important one?

Actually, you get several questions. Give all your details in the email and include what questions you'd like to ask on the show.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
K
OP Offline
K
Gamma- lack of evidence. Believe me, we tried.
I'm going to email in...

G
G
kstockett,

Does the rapist still live within 50 miles of your house? If so your H must be triggered by this on a daily if not hourly basis. This is possibly an even more compelling reason to move than the two OW!

God Bless
Gamma

K
OP Offline
K
No, he lives 8 hours away in a different state..
And really? I'm the one who was raped, although hubby feels it terribly too I know.

Last edited by kstockett; 08/18/14 08:37 PM.
J
J
i just don't worry about this.
I worry about me triggering and if it's worth it to stay....

He either gets it or he doesn't. He does it again and I'm out. he knows I would hire a PI if I ever need to.

This is a typical example of why Dr. Harley encourages couples recovering from affairs to move out of state

B
B
I'm going to email in...

Let us know when you hear back. Will your WH talk with Dr. Harley?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation