[QUOTE]Originally posted by BrownEyes6673:<BR><B>My husband and I have been married for almost eight years He was getting ready to leave and then decided not to because I started to cry. Then he got real depressed because he didn't. He now says that he wants to work things out with me but I think that is only because she now doesn't want anything to do with him. She thinks he lied to her. We are white and she is a black lady. He says he loves her. He also says that he has always had a thing for colored women. Our sex life has suffered a great deal.</B><P>BrownEyes,<P>The good thing is your husband showed compassion for you and did not leave when you cried.<P>Years ago, I begged my husband not to leave me, but he left anyway. On top of that, he told me it wasn't because of anything I had done. He said he just tried to justify his affair by pointing out my faults.<P>Think about it. Your husband is more in love with the idea of getting close to carrying out what he used to think about. Children pout and get depressed when they can't get what they want, but they recover.<P>After discovering an affair, intimacy with your husband is tainted with imaginings of how he was with the other person.<P>However, it is not impossible to regain passion, intimacy and trust. You have good days and bad days.<P>I have e-mailed my husband as if we were lovers--and we are-- [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So are you and your husband! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>Love hurts no one.