Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#665432 07/14/00 08:02 PM
D
db713 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Just curious if any divorced people out there have remarried ex and what were the circumstances that brought you back together> Do reconcilliations really happen or am I living in a dream world?

#665433 07/14/00 09:23 PM
M
M
db713,<BR> Years ago,my SIL and her H got divorced because they couldn't get along.A couple years later,they re-married,willing to try it again.About a year later,he cheated on her with a co-worker,and they got divorced again.Live and learn,I guess.<P> ~~Murph

#665434 07/15/00 09:23 PM
W
W
A friend of ours knew a couple that did that, and stayed together the second time. I know someone personally that remarried XW for the sake of the kids, as the kids were so bad. However, it ended after the kids left.<P>I also know through a friend of mine that two couples in my town, that worked together at a country farm store, swapped spouses. Now that must be wierd for all involved! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Someone here had said the statistic that 10% do, and there is someone here who mentioned that they had remarried, although very young and very earlier in life.<P>I just have a good memory for bizarre, low frequency events.<P>thl

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation