NSR,<P>Do you think you will be able to move forward after the papers are signed? I think what really has thrown me for a loop is I got the first draft of all the divorce papers last week. It makes it all seem so final. <P>Dana,<P>For the most part I'm doing pretty good. I've been really busy getting my ducks in a row and that has helped some. I am having a hard time letting go of being married. All of my friends are married, heck everyone I know is married and its really hard to not be anymore. I know it all takes time and it's maybe just the pms blues talking this week.<P>Nellie,<P>I really wish your H could see just how much you love him. He will never know love like that again. <P>thl,<P>You hit the nail on the head. That is how I feel exactly! It seems to all be a blur in my mind right now and I'm just trying to make sense of it. It's not like I'm grieving for him as much as I'm grieving for what used to be. <P>I'll be fine. I think I just need a little more paitence to go through this whole process. <P>Thanks to you all! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jill