Jill...<P>I don't think, for me, the signing of the divorce papers has made me be able to move forward...<BR>... it was the comming to terms... that did it.<P>I agree that there will always be moments of some kind of "obsession"...<BR>...but there won't be that insensity anymore...<BR>...and <I>more</I> "forgetting" is what needs to take place.<BR>(firgiveness... of her and myself... I've already done)<P>...even in coming to terms...<BR>...I still saw only anger, resentfulness, and materialism in my W...<P>...and my love for her is so low...<BR>...<B>just like no contact is supposed to produce</B>...<BR>...that it now turns into almost a pity for her.<P>I have, after the signing is done with, one more step to complete my own spiritual healing on this...<BR>...for me... I will draft up the paper work for an annulment.<P>I consider this the final closure to the marriage...<BR>A step that will flush my mind of images and thoughts...<BR>A step that will let me go beyond "forgiveness"... and move to "forgeting".<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim