Hello yall, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Of course, it is me again. I am having a rough time today. After H and I got back from church. We got home and relaxed. Of course this is the idea time for Satan to focus in on me. Knowing that I made contact with OM this week. Read the thread "Talked to Om for the first time since Jan. !"<P>I feel like Im in withdrawal again! I just cant seem to understand how OM gets by with all this crap. OM wife doesnt even know about the affair. He wouldnt tell her. Then he acts like it is no big deal. Like he has no conscience at all. I had to deal with my H knowing. Of course, that was my choice. I couldnt come in this house living a lie. I knew we needed God in this family. <P>Om told me that they were doing well. They had got into church. And everything was great! <BR>Do you really think that he will never have to face the fact of his W knowing. That was the hell part for me. TO think that H wasnt going to trust me ever again. And his W will never find out.<P>Does the spouse usually find out about it? Will it eventually come back and bite him? What are the statistics on that? <BR>I just couldnt beleive that he hadnt told her. Then to tell me they were doing great and were in church. To me that is living a lie.....<P>How long will it take to get over him? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]I cant beleive I made contact. Now this all over again. Any helpful hints in thsi 2nd stage?<P>Prayers for me and my family please!<BR>Thanks,<BR>Renee [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><P>------------------<BR>