Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
K
Here's a something that happened today...<p>FWS Pre-recovery: "I would NEVER get anyone's name tatooed on my body except my kids"<p>FWS today after I asked her if she's get my name tatooed: "Let's go, let's do it now" She was not kidding. (we didn't)<p>This statement from her also has her eating some other words like "No promises, no guarentees"<p>I think a tatoo of my name on her body is as close to forever as can be guarenteed.

R
R
"This M problem got nothing to do with OM at all it is all your fault".<p>"You are a bad karma"

P
P I Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Me: Do you love her?<p>WH: Dont ask me that.<p>Me: ok , then that answered my question. If you didnt love her , you could say it.<p>WH: you see, you always hear what you want to hear! you see, we cant comunicate! You never understand me!<p>My Thoughts: How am I supposed to understand you when you can never give me a stright answer? What am I supposed to think?<p>>This entire A I couldnt tell you one stright answer hes given me.<p>WH: Im not always going to answer the way you want.<p>Me: Its a simple yes or no question.<p>Wh: you see, you always want me to answer the way you want me to.<p>>D-day. I told him to end the A completly. No contact what so ever.<p>>Next day.
Me: did you end it?<p>WH: yes. its over.<p>Me: can you prove it to me?<p>WH: I dont need to prove anything to anyone. I feel like I ended it.<p>Me [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img] knowing he was still seeing her) But you still have contact. You need to completly end it.<p>WH: Im not always going to do things the way you want me to. I feel like I ended it my way.<p>>granted, WH & OW still PA & EA.

J
J
I know this may sound silly in comparison to what you've all heard, but I want to hear him say I have pretty hands.<p>I've always thought I had pretty hands, and did things to accentuate them. About a week after d-day, we got into a discussion about things to improve my appearance. (like clothing, hair style etc). Somewhere in the discussion I asked about manicures etc. He said that wasn't necessary and I said, "well, I've always had fairly pretty hands." To which he said, "yeah, I guess they are alright." [img]images/icons/mad.gif" border="0[/img] OW has dainty hands and since she works outdoors they are very tan. I think he was comparing them to hers at that time. I think it's time now to see if I'm still "inferior" to her in this (or any) way.<p>I've got a feeling his response will be different this time around. (5 months down the road). [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

U
U
Any time he's faced with the RESULTS of our divorce and his still being with trashy OW - "we all need to start the healing process, it's time to move on..." <p>That's going to make it all okay or all go away???? Not to me or my girls. He's still in la-la land, quoting OW.

C
C
I want him to eat everything he said during the wedding ceremony and everything before and after the wedding that was nothing but a big fat lie--all the cards, all the letters, all the flowers, all the gifts--every single thing that conned me into believing he was different and would never do this to me (or anyone else for that matter!).<p>At least maybe all the crappy WS stuff he's said is more honest and real.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation