..brief history... had affair, married other man and we have been married for 2 years now. The problem is that ex husband still hopes for reconcilation. He constantly calls me at work, luckily i have caller id and do not answer, but he leaves messages. He emails me, i have blocked his email address but for some reason it was unsucessful and i'm not sure if it's becuz it's company email?

After I married the OM, my ex and I continued contact as friends mostly due to my feeling guilty for hurting him. Finally I told my husband and told my ex that we could no longer have any contact. My ex continues to call my family and as recently as Christmas called my sister to talk. (my husband and I were at her house when he called) He left me an email saying Happy New year and that he still loved and missed me. I have given him no reason to continue to call me and have not responded to him in over one year.

I need help. I don't want to hurt him but this is becoming ridiculous. Please help me formulate a no contact letter. Thanks