Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
I talked to WH this morning for about 5 minutes.

Back up, story from yesterday.

Cell phone notworking. H said call phone company. I did. Woman said, is this Terry. (OW name). I flipped out. Called H told him i can't do this anymore. he asked if i was mad last night, I said yes. Asked if i wanted to have sex, said no. that was the end of that. This morning, he brought up cell phones again. Cornered me in the bathroom this morning. I just told him. I am not going to bail on you but we need a plan i can't live like this so it has to stop. No cotact with OW #1. ow "2 (he says just friends) limited contact to when I am able to go, or be present (phone calls) I told him that we made this mess we are in (financial) together so i wouldn't leave him holding the bag. He said that will be taken care of by the end of the summer and I said ok. I will wait to see an attorney until then. But i know you are unhappy, and I am unhappy and I am unwilling to live like this. He said im not unhappy it is getting better. i said sure it is as long as you get your way but that won't work for me im sorry.
I kissed me (peck) and we both went to work . I feel better but i know i will have to stand my ground.

How did i do????

LB or honesty

O
O
I would say some of both. But if I’m reading this correctly, you’re still dealing with contact after 18 months? With that in mind maybe it is time for some real honesty with him. One word of caution though, don’t threaten of give any ultimatum you’re not fully prepared to act on. It just sends mixed signals.

How the heck did the lady at the phone company confuse your name with the OW name? Are they similar?

Oz

N
OP Offline
N
Terry, I'm a Sara

Don't know how it happened but it sure hurt. We have only talked that once, came home last night, told me about his day, acted like nothing happened. Got up this morning. Talked about their (OW and WH) conversation yesterday. like it wouldn't hurt me. Like i hadn't just asked him to stop that crap. I tell you what i think a two by four would help. Up side my head. When will i get the picture.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 380 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation