Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
U
OP Offline
U
I can't stop crying. My wonderful father died last night at the age of 68 in his sleep. He and my mother had been married for 43 years and I am leaving in a few minutes to drive and get my mother.

Please pray for my family.

S
S
(((unsureheart)))

My dad passed away 3 years ago in his sleep too. I was posting on MB at that time also and it was a bad time in my life.

I understand and feel your pain. I'm praying for you.

♥ Susan

<small>[ May 16, 2003, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: Susan ]</small>

E
E
Hi unsure...

I answered you on my thread, too, but yes, you and your family are in my prayers...

Hugs..

E

O
O
Unsureheart,
I am terribly sorry about your father. I know
your loss, both my parents passed away within a short time of each other several months ago.
I will pray for you and your family.

E
E
unsureheart,

I am so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts and prayer are with you, and your family.

E

S
S
USH, I was shocked to hear this news. These are the times I wish I was there and could help in some way, but actually I know there's not much anyone can do or say. If I was there I would certain give you a hug.

Everyone here is with you and I will pray for your father. He is in good company and God will embrace his soul.

This will be a difficult time for you, with everything else you've had to deal with. Just take it one day at a time. You will survive this.

Liz

L
L
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May you find comfort in each other and in the many wonderful memories you share.

S
S
Please accept my sympathies. My mother passed away near my one year d-day anniversary. It was a rough 6 weeks. You are in my prayers.

C
C
I sooooooo sorry! My thoughts are with you!

D
D
USH, I am so sorry for the loss of your father. My mother died 3 months ago aged 64. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Deluded

M
M
unsureheart, I am so sorry about your father.

L
L
I am so very very sorry for you loss. I will be thiking of you and your family and wishing you peace at this difficult time.

Lisa

#1073459 05/17/03 11:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
A
Thoughts of prayers to you and your family...

ark

J
J
USH,

Sorry to hear this news. Praying for your family.

F
F
USH - I am so sorry, to lose your father is difficult.

I lost my father, and he was quite ill. This all happened during my x-husbands affair, and I was left all to myself, to take care of my emotional trauma.

Your family and friends are there for you right now. God be with you, and take care!

S
S
Thoughts and prayers for you and your family unsure.

N
N
My thoughts are with you USH

C
C
It is hard to lose a parent. I still cry after all of these years when I think of memories or how Dad would have related to something. But know this, they always leave good things with you, if he was a loving parent. And you will forever cherish these things. thoughts and prayers with you, wflower

D
D
USH
Sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need me meljennings@comcast.net

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 683 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation