Hi all.. I formerly posted here as "disgustedbyme" which I still am, but changed my handle after "coming clean" with my H.

Brief summary:
About 3 months ago I had an A. It lasted about a month and I ended it on my own. A couple weeks after it ended, H found an email. I lied for about 4 days (to more people than I care to admit) and then came out with the whole truth.

At first everything was almost too good. H was very hurt, but we both sat and talked often. Almost as if we were both outside the situation. I know this was just H's way of making me comfortable to tell him the facts as they were.

Now, though, the questions have run out, all the facts have been "laid out". I know there's much more to talk about and I wish H would open up and tell me his feelings, as much as it will hurt me to hear them. He's become almost "father figurish". He demands, I supply. There isn't much interaction besides that.

I wonder how to open him up again and get him to talk now that it isn't about "facts" its about feelings. Should I just let him be?

Just a quick thank you to everyone out there!! I can't wait until I'm at a stage where I can post to try to help other MB's. Sigh, hopefully that day will come. Thank you all so much. You've supported me when I deserved it and gave me a swift kick when I didn't! =) Don't know what I would be doing right now without this board and you wonderful souls!