Hey guys , everyone here who knows me knows well I am in recovery but still am a slow one so is FWS . So when things like this happen I got to say its good for me .

Funny thing happened to me while on the couch with H last night .

He said, I got to tell ya something , wow ok I was brassing myself cause he had that seriuos voice on ...

He told me about a guy that he is freinds with at work that we both know and H is well close with .

This guy ,rumor has it is having an A , I said, wow how sad for his W and family .

He said, yes , I heard a month or so ago him say something about D ,,, I just looked at him cause I heard the rumors and said, BUDDY , ya don't know what your doing ,, nothing is that BAD , work it out , go to MC , talk , communicate but the GRASS is not ever greenner !

I was shocked , then he said , I want to talk to him but feel funny , cause I know he is living in that fantasyland (fog) and he might not hear ME !

I was shocked again , he was listening to me , really all these months , I thought I was talkin to a wall .

He preceed to say , man if he only knew how stupid he is , he would run from this OW .

OK thought I would share my FWS light bulb moment , SEE he does listen this MAN of mine is one strange GUY ! Never lets me get the benefit to know he gets IT !!!!!!

I looked at him and said, I lOVE YOU ! he said,

I KNOW and he laughed then walked away and said , see I bet you still doughted me that I HAVEN"T GOTTEN it yet ,,, NO faith sweetie !

I LOVE YOU TO ! I told ya I was sorry and knew what I did !

Well thats my story as silly as it is to others it helps me !