We are 6 weeks into recovery and I just found out that H called OW a couple weeks ago and of course she called him back. What do I do now? We are in the process of moving from DC area to Florida for a fresh start. I asked how the call ended and H said "I'm going to FL" (with the family, that is)

Do I just continue to plan A until we settle in new home? Things are a bit stressful as it is with the move. I don't want to give him an ultimatim just yet. Even SH said (a week into our recovery) that I shouldn't be too easy to let H leave again as each time there is false recovery and the S moves out they get a thicker skin.

Although the intense depression seems to have lifted and there are signs at times that the fog has lifted a bit, H is still distant, especially early evening into night. No ILYs, no wearing wedding ring, not much reaching out for intimacy unless I initiate it and not much coming my way (if you know what I mean).

Should i just accept that this one contact is just a bump in the road? I plan on asking him this weekend whether there was any other contact, but need to know how to deal with it if he says "yes."