Hello all...been a while.<P>I have not talked to wife/ex in over a month.<BR>I did the Plan A thing...no love busters...tried to show changes, etc.<BR>It did not work and we divorced. Yeah, I know, not supposed to happen. Financial reasons forced it. I justified it also by telling myself I would go insane if I was left hanging.<BR>Well, she can no longer have her cake and eat it too.<BR>All contact is through her family or friends.<BR>I still love her very much and feel like I should have sent her a Plan B letter. I did not.<BR>I know that her affair is on shaky ground...every day problems now becoming apparent.<BR>I want to send her a letter to let her know how I feel and that I would be willing to work on our marriage, but only if the affair is over.<BR>I also want to send a copy to OP with the addition of "I love <her> very much..., etc."<BR>I used to have a copy of Surviving an Affair, but gave it to a friend. I haven't gotten it back or another copy yet.<BR>I am sitting her in front of my computer trying to figure out what to put into the letter....but can't seem to get it right.<BR>I want to tell her that I am not giving up on us, but I don't want it to seem like I am pouting, grovelling, begging, etc.<BR>I feel that one of the things that was lacking in the last few months of our relationship was my confidence. I have been told I was whipped. I gave her whatever she wanted. I did it because I thought it was showing how much I love her...how much I was willing to do simply because she asked me to.<BR>I am now doing things for myself...finding direction. My business is going well. I am much more physically fit....and other things.<BR>The one thing that I am still missing or unable to deal with is not being with her.<BR>How can I let her know that I still love her and haven't given up. I know that she knows that I still love her, but I am afraid that she thinks that I am ready to move on and have given up on her.<BR>Of course there would have to be an agreement on recovery, but I just want her back! <P>How about posting some examples of Plan B letters?<BR>How about just wording to give me an idea of what to say?<P><BR>